Club Statement: Tesi Niu

19 years old and already out of demerit points. Someone has a lead foot.
I lost all my points within 24 hours of buying a sporty little number when I was at Uni. Lost my licence for a week. Didn't stop driving but slowed down from then on. Haven't lost a point in ten years now. That's a superhuman effort when you live on the Coast and drive into Brisbane once in a while. Apologies to any cops reading this, but you are *****.

Last edited:
I lost all my points within 24 hours of buying a sporty little number when I was at Uni. Lost my licence for a week. Didn't stop driving but slowed down from then on. Haven't lost a point in ten years now. That's a superhuman effort when you live on the Coast and drive into Brisbane once in a while.
Ur a good un mchunt

I think you only get 4 on your P’s?
Could be wrong tho

it used to be 4 points in your P's ... but instead of having to wait 3 years to get them back. you got them back 12 months after losing them.

not sure if it is still the same these days

Lost all 4 of mine 2 weeks after getting my licence. Real piece of work.
Worse if you've been driving in another country for a while and you come back home and completely forget what an uptight bunch of ***** we are when it comes to speeding, and how much we love dishing out punishment.

Last edited:
I haven’t had an RBT since 2013. Before that, I’d had only the one in 2001.

I’ve done a lot of driving, too. There’s merit in what Huge says. Don’t drive like a dickhead and if your car is a sleeper (visually), you’ll have no problems. Don’t wear a hoodie or beanie or even a hat is my theory. Keep your car clean and and looked after and stick to the road rules. Pretty bloody simple.
lol imagine not wearing any head wear when driving just so the police don’t profile you. He’s a young ethnic man in presumably a nice car. He’s getting stopped more than once a decade.

Here in NSW, every time you get pulled over for a RBT you're asked to produce your licence.
I understand that but I have been randomly checked here in QLD and not asked for it. Anyway, it's dumb and Tossa Bluey is about to find out how dumb AND expensive not grabbing Ubers can be.

I understand that but I have been randomly checked here in QLD and not asked for it. Anyway, it's dumb and Tossa Bluey is about to find out how dumb AND expensive not grabbing Ubers can be.
Tesi to Tossa is fine but what’s a Bluey?

Also it’s Niu not Nui so it would be Bleuy

Last edited:
you think that's bad ... I went to high school with someone who lost his licence 30 mins after getting it
As did I ...and that was back in the dark old days before technology. It wasn't 30 mins though, closer to 6 hours and involved a car chase!

I’m sure the nrl are eager to make an example of him...

I haven’t had an RBT since 2013. Before that, I’d had only the one in 2001.

I’ve done a lot of driving, too. There’s merit in what Huge says. Don’t drive like a dickhead and if your car is a sleeper (visually), you’ll have no problems. Don’t wear a hoodie or beanie or even a hat is my theory. Keep your car clean and and looked after and stick to the road rules. Pretty bloody simple.
I mean when they have the cones setup and signal every second or third car in for a quick test.

Could be wrong but they all have tablets, don’t they? So they’ve probably checked your rego, owners credentials etc before they even speak to you.

Worse if you've been driving in another country for a while and you come back home and completely forget what an uptight bunch of ***** we are when it comes to speeding, and how much we love dishing out punishment.

I hear ya! I was riding around on an ebike for years in a place with no rules for people on ebikes. Ciming back here was an education again that's for sure.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bongo
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.