Club Statement: Tesi Niu

Yes, low end of the scale, but again just a reflection of how stupid our squad is. Putting themselves in these situations. His own teammate was done for unlicensed driving not too long ago (a year or two).

Yes, low end of the scale, but again just a reflection of how stupid our squad is. Putting themselves in these situations. His own teammate was done for unlicensed driving not too long ago (a year or two).

It is pretty well established we have a really stupid football team isn't it?

Regardless of it not being a really serious offence, i cant believe the dumbness in some of these young blokes. No excuses should be made for the idiot really. I kind of worry we seem to have a few of these young blokes who think this shit is acceptable for a Broncos player.

Could be wrong but they all have tablets, don’t they? So they’ve probably checked your rego, owners credentials etc before they even speak to you.
Sure, perhaps they have checked to see if your car is registered but if the rego doesn't raise a flag, (like it doesn't come up with the car's owner being a disqualified driver) then having some detail wouldn't tell them much other than the car's owner's name and whether it's registered. I mean I've been pulled up into the Cones of Despair lane but after blowing zero they haven't asked for my licence. It's not automatic for police in QLD to demand a licence and especially if you're just Joe ♡Old ****♡ Average like me. A younger lippier bloke might be asked.

Sure, perhaps they have checked to see if your car is registered but if the rego doesn't raise a flag, (like it doesn't come up with the car's owner being a disqualified driver) then having some detail wouldn't tell them much other than the car's owner's name and whether it's registered. I mean I've been pulled up into the Cones of Despair lane but after blowing zero they haven't asked for my licence. It's not automatic for police in QLD to demand a licence and especially if you're just Joe ♡Old ****♡ Average like me. A younger lippier bloke might be asked.
Isn’t the bold text exactly what the posters are suggesting?

Things footballers should stay away from:

Pubs
Pokies
McDonald’s
Driving
Women
School events
Social media
Barber shops
Boxing

So, an RPU mate said it definitely will tell you if the registered owner is disqualified as well as wanted for things like warrants.

Our Q-Lites show the registered owner as disqualified even by just a rego check.

Niu’s name would have come up with a big blue flag on the device. All down hill from there, for him.

A nothing offence however, what kind of idiot loses his points AND then drive in such a manner that raises police interest?

I haven't been asked to produce my licence for a police officer in at least two decades.
Maybe he was driving fine. Being brown/black and driving a good car sometimes gets attention unfortunately..

Maybe he was driving fine. Being brown/black and driving a good car sometimes gets attention unfortunately..

Although regardless of race, he WAS breaking the law, let’s not forget that little chestnut. He has no one to blame but himself.

I drove for a month before I realised my license was suspended once. Luckily didn’t get stung before I found out.

billy madison idiot GIF

I have actual footage of the Broncos when they heard from Niu.

I drove for a month before I realised my license was suspended once. Luckily didn’t get stung before I found out.
I forgot to pay my rego for about 6 weeks only at the start of this year. Kissed on the dick to not get pulled over (and not have an accident).

Last edited:

Active Now

• Aldo
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Pablo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • ell.d33
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Wild Horse
  • Behold
  • BooKhaki
  • Morkel
  • broncoscope
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • achievedrap
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.