Club Statement: Tesi Niu

Abnormal psychology in small print. Was he psyche assessing the coach all along?

Last edited:
I think the message to all these young players is be more like this bloke.

View attachment 11652
Probably better our blokes start with something more at their level.

That looks a bit steep if its a first offence. Maybe he has some form.
Mmmm, I thought it fair to be honest. I thought 6 -12 months and I'd guess the sentence was pretty much standard. I was just pleased he wasn't treated differently. I'd be very disappointed if the NRL did anything more than give him a stern lecture and warning.

For those complaining its not serious. The fallout if he was to have been involved in an accident:
  • No third party health and medical insurance to the other injured party
  • No property coverage
  • Negligence claim
  • Criminal conviction if at fault
The damages are actually quite huge if something went wrong.
Yeah this.

I got done driving unregistered twice and then subsequently unlicensed all within about 4 weeks when I was tesi’s age. I seriously didn’t fathom what could go wrong at the time because I wasn’t really educated on it.

Yeah this.

I got done driving unregistered twice and then subsequently unlicensed all within about 4 weeks when I was tesi’s age. I seriously didn’t fathom what could go wrong at the time because I wasn’t really educated on it.
How long ago was that and what sort of fines/suspensions did you get?

Sounds fairly steep when allowing for the time difference although you did have multiple offences.
May 1983 I was pursued by a motorcycle copper . At the time I was only licensed to ride a 250 but was on my Honda 1100 RB. During the pursuit I lost control at around 160kmh but luckily survived the fall with nothing more than a sprained wrist.

In court I was given a $430 fine and suspended for 9 months. 38 years later and an equivalent fine would have to be 1500-2000! Back then, $430 was a lot more than the average weekly wage.

I once tried to bribe a border guard on the Serbian Hungarian border when that area was under sanctions, I was told that would work by my Russian colleague, but got thrown off the train, that was a little dicey.

Otherwise the worst I have done is rack up a few speeding points on the license, I need to up my RL supporter game.

Well the 2 drink drivers at Canberra have gotten slaps on the wrist. Suspect Niu to not miss any games.

1 and 2 match suspension for the raiders.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
  • ivanhungryjak
  • theshed
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • mystico
  • TimWhatley
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.