NEWS Coach Anthony Seibold wants fresh attitude from Broncos players

JAHHW

NRL Player
Edit: Against staff directive in thread

Last edited by a moderator:

soup

State of Origin Rep
I’ve never met him but I’ve seen him connect with fans plenty. Maybe he was having a bad day.

Mightybroncs2k17

QCup Player
I like the sound of this "deapth chart" spoken about in the article. I have no idea if Wayne had a similar system or its common among other clubs but the idea that where you stand in the team is written there in plain black and white for you to see really appeals to me. It visually tells you "shit O'Sullivan is up my ass i better do some extra kicking practice and really hold him at bay because he's 2nd choice halfback and i know he's been training well".

Also I'm generally not one to buy into the whole pre season new attitude, strongest ever, fastest ever rubbish because its something we've been hearing every year for the past 12 years and still no premiership. But seeing a few photo's of the guys they do look notably in good shape. Isako is one I've noticed and also a photo of big joe doing dishes and his arms are massive!

Either way the start of the season is technically only days away and its hard not to be excited purely knowing things will be different given the new coach, for better or for worse who knows?

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
Just joking Morks, I know you're a good guy when your hands are duct taped to prevent keyboard use. The others who know you in the real world reckon you're ok and it's unlikely they're all wrong.
Mate, your material has improved out of this world. You should be giving your script writer a raise.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
I was watching our 2018 review on Fox earlier today and, **** me DEAD I had forgotten how piss poor our defence was last year. There had to have been at least 10 games where we conceded 18 points+ and still won. I dearly hope Seibold has made defence a big focus this off season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee

BroncsFan

NRL Player
I was watching our 2018 review on Fox earlier today and, **** me DEAD I had forgotten how piss poor our defence was last year. There had to have been at least 10 games where we conceded 18 points+ and still won. I dearly hope Seibold has made defence a big focus this off season.
When was the 2018 review on??

Looking in the TV guide and not seeing anything...

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
When was the 2018 review on??

Looking in the TV guide and not seeing anything...
It finished last night, although tbh you didn't miss much. They only went up to Round 16, omitted all our losses and even the games that were shown were slashed to half an hour highlights. Still all that game footage condensed like that drove home even further how brittle our defence was.

BroncsFan

NRL Player
It finished last night, although tbh you didn't miss much. They only went up to Round 16, omitted all our losses and even the games that were shown were slashed to half an hour highlights. Still all that game footage condensed like that drove home even further how brittle our defence was.
Thanks mate... thought it might have been an actual show on fox and they were doing them for each team.

Thelmus

NRL Player
With a bit more experience and a better effort at controlling the flow of possession, along with field position, we should be ok.

Jedhead

NRL Player
I'm sure Gillo will give anyone who is found slacking a good tongue lashing. He can be a grumpy fukcer when he thinks people aren't pulling their weight.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter