Coaching Staff

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I was just wondering what is the deal with the Broncos coaching staff at the moment. I am happy enough with Henjak but IMO he doesn't have much help. We have no Forwards coach and no defensive coach?? Alfie is/was skills coach while Anthony Griffin as Assistant coach. Does Henjak need more help and possibly a bit more experience in his coaching staff????

Really need to find a way to convince Webbie to come back onto the coaching staff

Yeah I agree would be good to have him around the club. I'd only be guessing but I can imagine Khunt had a bit to do with Webcke quitting last season. I'd love to see an experienced assistant coach though.

Bruno could pick a name out of a hat at this point I just want them to do something ffs.

I concur about Webcke. we need him back ASAP

#1 Kemp fan said:
Yeah I agree would be good to have him around the club. I'd only be guessing but I can imagine Khunt had a bit to do with Webcke quitting last season. I'd love to see an experienced assistant coach though.

Webcke needs to wake up to himself. He couldn't bare to be around the boys at our club when they were found innocent but he is happy enough to work with Matty Johns when his case was far worse!! Hmm!

I thought this was about the blowup between two coaching staff...

King_Lockyer said:
[quote="#1 Kemp fan":1h1whs2r]Yeah I agree would be good to have him around the club. I'd only be guessing but I can imagine Khunt had a bit to do with Webcke quitting last season. I'd love to see an experienced assistant coach though.

Webcke needs to wake up to himself. He couldn't bare to be around the boys at our club when they were found innocent but he is happy enough to work with Matty Johns when his case was far worse!! Hmm![/quote:1h1whs2r]

I dont know how it was far worse, unless you happen to be Tracey Grimshaw...

nopatience101 said:
I thought this was about the blowup between two coaching staff...

Go on then...

No details made public just a bit in todays paper saying things got a bit tense between 2 of the coaching staff .
Probably a nothing story

a few interesting comments Griffin made in the paper a few days ago also, about his role not being a 'Yes man', to Ivan..

pennywisealfie said:
King_Lockyer said:
[quote="#1 Kemp fan":2rwovnib]Yeah I agree would be good to have him around the club. I'd only be guessing but I can imagine Khunt had a bit to do with Webcke quitting last season. I'd love to see an experienced assistant coach though.

Webcke needs to wake up to himself. He couldn't bare to be around the boys at our club when they were found innocent but he is happy enough to work with Matty Johns when his case was far worse!! Hmm!

I dont know how it was far worse, unless you happen to be Tracey Grimshaw...[/quote:2rwovnib]

it was far worse coz with matty johns she didn't consent to the other people being there, however the other girl did with the other broncos!

King_Lockyer said:
it was far worse coz with matty johns she didn't consent to the other people being there, however the other girl did with the other broncos!

She did content to the others being there.

By some reports she had done this before.

Kaz said:
King_Lockyer said:

She did content to the others being there.

By some reports she had done this before.

the broncos chick consented too. she was just complaining about the mobile phone camera.

Kaz is talking about the Kiwi chick I believe. I heard she had done similar things with Union players in the past.

broncospwn said:
Oh not this again.

yeah let's not drag it all up again. I just think it's poor of Webcke to work with Matt Johns.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Foordy
  • DrGee
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Inknition
  • Justwin
  • Mustafur
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Horseheadsup
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Shane Tronc
  • Viti
  • thenry
... and 60 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.