Cobbo: “I think he’s a nice guy but not a good coach”

How long does Kebbie have to prove he's more than just a good friend?

• It's over now

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • The trials

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First 6 weeks

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Week 13

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • When it's clear we're not making the finals

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • His contract review

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • As long as he needs to rebuild the club

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah blah Media blah blah.
**** people are boring.
Well I must be bored because I'm reading this shit.
This season can't start quick enough!!!

the difference being is that the posters on this forum are not paid to report FACTS.

The same can't be said for the media on the other hand. They're paid to report facts, not wild speculation at best ... or made up shit at worst

Doesn't matter, your standard should still be knowledgeable and insightful.

Doesn't matter, your standard should still be knowledgeable and insightful.

if that's the standard for discussion forum users, then you may as well close down every single forum on the planet

Looks like Foordy has a strongly worded email to send to the Bloke in a Bar guys

WTF are you going on about.

I actually rate these guys as the best rugby league show. they would obliterate the likes of NRL 360 if given the same platform

the difference being is that the posters on this forum are not paid to report FACTS.

The same can't be said for the media on the other hand. They're paid to report facts, not wild speculation at best ... or made up shit at worst
Who said media is paid to report facts?

My issue with all this is, we need to be careful to not go down a path where the players dictate who they want as coach. The players need to shut the **** up and do their job, if they have an issue with the coach they should take it up with management, not stab the coach in the back during interviews. I don't even necessarily blame Cobbo in all this, talking smack about the coach is obviously something that has been tolerated amongst the playing ranks, as he seems to have got the impression that this is okay to talk about publicly.

Reynolds and Capewell wouldn't stand for that sort of shit, but last year was their first at the club, there are obviously longer-term Broncos players there that are held in high regard by the younger players who are either allowing or driving this.
Yeah, this is my chief problem with this debacle. No what you think about your boss you dont run him down in public. This goes the whole way through the organisation.
There should be no chatter of ikin and walters, no talk of the board and no criticising by players in public (either the coach or fellow players).
When the ikin, walters thing came out, it set a terrible example. Then we have this cobbo interview.
Donuts should come down on anybody like a ton of bricks for showing this kind of attitude in public.
I'm not saying walters is free of criticism but being head coach is a hard enough gig without players giving their opinion or being gaslighted by coleagues (Ikin should be the one to respond to this latest mess, but how can he?).

Who said media is paid to report facts?

Ummm the media standards of Australia:

Accuracy and clarity​

1. Ensure that factual material in news reports and elsewhere is accurate and not misleading, and is distinguishable from other material such as opinion.

2. Provide a correction or other adequate remedial action if published material is significantly inaccurate or misleading.

You're expecting journos to have principles.......?

Bwhahahaha....... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Its has been alleged that Mchunt is a man of integrity and he could be set to interject in this post. It is also believed, from sources close to BHQ, that it could be possible McHunt has potential links to Peter Badel.
never seen either in the same place at the same time the plot thickens

Well is the one member here that is weirdly defensive about all things Courier Mail related.

Its has been alleged that Mchunt is a man of integrity and he could be set to interject in this post. It is also believed, from sources close to BHQ, that it could be possible McHunt has potential links to Peter Badel.

Those allegations will be slammed, by the next poster who respectfully disagrees.

What the hell is going on in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • theshed
  • Lurker
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.