Cobbo: “I think he’s a nice guy but not a good coach”

How long does Kebbie have to prove he's more than just a good friend?

• It's over now

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • The trials

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First 6 weeks

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Week 13

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • When it's clear we're not making the finals

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • His contract review

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • As long as he needs to rebuild the club

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh this and the other cobbo one could be merged nothing new or interesting being discussed.
MODS

@Xzei is right

Can we please close this thread and move discussion to the other one?

Thank you

And this is some kind of revelation? This is like complaining the burgers aren't best at Hungry Jacks. Don't eat there.

As for the Broncos connection. Don't care. Just win, ffs.
It isn't a revelation but it disproved your point and you ignored it and deflected to something unrelated. Shocking.

It isn't a revelation but it disproved your point and you ignored it and deflected to something unrelated. Shocking.
Comes a point where yet another attempt to explain that reporters don't set the differing editorial polices in print and digital only irritates every other member of the forum who just wants to talk about football. I've said the same thing enough times.

He's getting a kick in the arse for being a ****. How's that?
Almost........

"He's getting a kick in the arse for being a dumb ****".....sums it up quite nicely. 😉

Comes a point where yet another attempt to explain that reporters don't set the differing editorial polices in print and digital only irritates every other member of the forum who just wants to talk about football. I've said the same thing enough times.
Stop making excuses for your shitcunt mates in the media.......and we can certainly get back to talking about the footy. ✌️

Bloke in Bar discusses Kevvie's contract negotiations. Hat tip to our good friends at the glorious Murdoch press for providing them something to talk about.

Bloke in Bar discusses Kevvie's contract negotiations. Hat tip to our good friends at the glorious Murdoch press for providing them something to talk about.

What other choice do they have?

The reason media, particularly nrl media, is so shockingly bad in this country is because Murdoch has cornered the market here.

Maybe stick to looking at the pictures if you can't understand the concept of editorial.
It’s funny that this forum has thousands of pages of people speculating on situations and making wild assumptions about players and coaches but the second someone in the media adds any flavour to a story everyone comes out saying stick to the facts

Tbh I would rather read Badel’s opinions or estimations more than 90% of the posters on here. At least he has some link to sources

And this is some kind of revelation? This is like complaining the burgers aren't best at Hungry Jacks. Don't eat there.

As for the Broncos connection. Don't care. Just win, ffs.
Just for the sake of accuracy......the burgers are best at Hungry Jacks isn't the claim

The burgers are better at Hungry Jacks is the claim

It’s funny that this forum has thousands of pages of people speculating on situations and making wild assumptions about players and coaches but the second someone in the media adds any flavour to a story everyone comes out saying stick to the facts

Tbh I would rather read Badel’s opinions or estimations more than 90% of the posters on here. At least he has some link to sources
My advice is if you find the quasi-tabloid positioning of the NRL subsection of the Sports section of the Courier Mail an insult to your prestige level of media literacy, try the Guardian or SMH. Unless you're interested in the Broncos, in which case, they don't give a rat's arse what us inbred drooling hicks think:

Note also: when you see AAP (newswire) as the source of a story, that's also Murdoch.

the difference being is that the posters on this forum are not paid to report FACTS.

The same can't be said for the media on the other hand. They're paid to report facts, not wild speculation at best ... or made up shit at worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.