OFFICIAL Cobbo Extends With Broncos Until 2025

Don’t know about others making jokes.

Bennett wrote about it in his second book. The panel started with a crude joke from a journalist and Lockyer thought he had a license to tell one. These lunch-ins have a reputation that what gets said at an event doesn't leave the halls. Well Locky found out that only applies to journalists and was hung out to dry.

Bennett wrote about it in his second book. The panel started with a crude joke from a journalist and Lockyer thought he had a license to tell one. These lunch-ins have a reputation that what gets said at an event doesn't leave the halls. Well Locky found out that only applies to journalists and was hung out to dry.
I seem to recall there was even video of it at the time, I’m certain I saw it on the news and vividly remember Lockyer’s sheepish face.

I seem to recall there was even video of it at the time, I’m certain I saw it on the news and vividly remember Lockyer’s sheepish face.
Yes there was but again this was the type of event where these type of jokes flew, they just threw Locky under the bus. Apparantly Locky got up, went straight into their joke and everyone went home.

Kevvie isn’t even sure how it got leaked. What an idiot. Even bhq’s most casual fan know how it was leaked. Even kevvie admits it was something that was “leaked” and by extension quite true. Hahahahahaha. Does he even realise how much of an idiot he looks like? He actually admits that cobbo’s comments were a leaked secret. What a fucking simpleton.lol.
Way to miss the point

Kevvie isn’t even sure how it got leaked. What an idiot. Even bhq’s most casual fan know how it was leaked. Even kevvie admits it was something that was “leaked” and by extension quite true. Hahahahahaha. Does he even realise how much of an idiot he looks like? He actually admits that cobbo’s comments were a leaked secret. What a fucking simpleton.lol.
Pretty obvious KW was talking about the "fine" getting leaked.....not Cobbo's comments about him.

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Here's what went down:

Donuts: hey wingnut, get the **** in here
Cobbo: yes boss
Donuts: I'm going to give you a simple task. No talking to the media without our permission. Otherwise I'll kick your arsehole right through your ****, and fine you $5,000. And keep this to yourself. You got that?
Cobbo: Hey Tas, guess what Donuts told me.
Tas: Hey Travis, guess what Donuts said to Selwyn. Also (chuckles), guess what he's lifting now.
Travis: Hey everyone, guess what I just heard.

How does Kevvie not know how the fine “got leaked”, the CEO literally told everyone about it almost a month ago…

“I don’t want to punish him for eternity for it, but he needs to know what happened and what was said was totally unacceptable.”

“He will be sanctioned for it because it’s a clear breach of club policy. We will deal with that internally and move on from this.”

How does Kevvie not know how the fine “got leaked”, the CEO literally told everyone about it almost a month ago…

“I don’t want to punish him for eternity for it, but he needs to know what happened and what was said was totally unacceptable.”

“He will be sanctioned for it because it’s a clear breach of club policy. We will deal with that internally and move on from this.”

Where was the fine and fine amount mentioned in that quote?

"News Corp can reveal"

Which is usually code for someone told a journalist but wanted their name kept out of it. But also bear in mind who the majority shareholder is when it involves matters of money.

The $10,000 donated to charity appears to be public knowledge, they're actually happy to publicize, while pretending otherwise. The $5,000 appears to be a test. But I'm only guessing. Who the **** knows. Kevvie speaks unmitigated shit at all times.

What did you think DD meant when he said “he will be sanctioned”?

10mins in the naughty corner followed by everyone in the team flicking him with the fancy towels we’ve stopped hearing about?

EDIT: further, when was the last time a player was sanctioned for an off field incident and the punishment wasn’t at least a fine?

What did you think DD meant when he said “he will be sanctioned”?

10mins in the naughty corner followed by everyone in the team flicking him with the fancy towels we’ve stopped hearing about?

EDIT: further, when was the last time a player was sanctioned for an off field incident and the punishment wasn’t at least a fine?
Sanctioned can mean a range of things. Still yet to see where the fine and specifically the amount of the fine is in that quote.

Sanctioned can mean a range of things. Still yet to see where the fine and specifically the amount of the fine is in that quote.
It can, but when it comes to the NRL, it really doesn’t. It is either a fine, a suspension or both. In extreme circumstances, it’s termination of the contract. You’re most welcome to prove that wrong though. Just one example should do.

So like I’ve already asked, if it wasn’t a fine, what was it going to be? Or is that a silly question, seeing you’ve already stated you’d like him punted.

Still yet to see where the fine and specifically the amount of the fine is in that quote.
I've already explained this. The specific numbers came from the press, who did not reveal the source. Walters confirmed the fines, but denied knowing who leaked the numbers. Walters says what he thinks he is supposed to say, and sometimes this can lead you up shit creek.

It can, but when it comes to the NRL, it really doesn’t. It is either a fine, a suspension or both. In extreme circumstances, it’s termination of the contract. You’re most welcome to prove that wrong though. Just one example should do.

So like I’ve already asked, if it wasn’t a fine, what was it going to be? Or is that a silly question, seeing you’ve already stated you’d like him punted.
I don’t have to prove anything. The post I responded to called Kev an idiot for saying he didn’t know how it was leaked when DD was quoted stating it. I disputed that because there was no mention of the fine or amount fines in there.

I've already explained this. The specific numbers came from the press, who did not reveal the source. Walters confirmed the fines, but denied knowing who leaked the numbers.
And? I don’t see your point.

Active Now

• bazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • RolledOates
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lurker
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.