OFFICIAL Cobbo Extends With Broncos Until 2025

Wendell told him the joke in the car and Lockyer used it. That’s the real crime- listening to Wendell.
Speaking of Wendell, I seem to recall an incident where he got out of his BMW (I think) and punched a hole in some truck drivers windscreen because he cut him off or something.

People who think players, including ours, have only in the last decade become morons are absolutely kidding themselves.

Speaking of Wendell, I seem to recall an incident where he got out of his BMW (I think) and punched a hole in some truck drivers windscreen because he cut him off or something.

People who think players, including ours, have only in the last decade become morons are absolutely kidding themselves.
In fairness, he was probably out of it at the time.

Cobbo also has a suspended $5k fine that will kick in if he gets busted being a dickhead off the field again. As for how this leaked, the previous story included an interview with his agent.

Walters:

“We don’t talk about fines externally, we keep those things in house, I’m not sure how it got leaked, but I will say that Selwyn has certainly learnt from it. He has been really impressive with his pre-season. I am looking forward to having another good year with him. He is a good kid, we love him here at the Broncos and I am looking forward to watching him play for the Indigenous team and we’ll welcome him back next week in a Broncos jersey.”​
“At this time in his career, I’ll keep Selwyn on the wing. There’s no saying these guys won’t shuffle around during the season, but the good thing is our outside backs are adaptable and can play several positions. There is good competition for spots. Young Deine Mariner is pushing through as well, he gets his chance this week against the Titans and he will get another opportunity next week against the Cowboys to push his claims. It was a learning year for Selwyn and I’m confident he will be bigger and stronger this season.”​

It was only a joke but as much as everyone would like to rub this in my face, he still had a shocking game outside of those tries - which were great

I'd hate to have you as my coach, thinking a hat trick of tries = a shocker performance.

It would be really cool if in a few years the spine was:

9. Mozer
7. Mam
6. Walsh
1. Cobbo

Not that footy ever works out like that but that would be a great spine if they all reach their potential and 3 indigenous boys tearing it up would be hectic
Need a halfback though

giraffe eating GIF

Cobbo also has a suspended $5k fine that will kick in if he gets busted being a dickhead off the field again. As for how this leaked, the previous story included an interview with his agent.

Walters:

“We don’t talk about fines externally, we keep those things in house, I’m not sure how it got leaked, but I will say that Selwyn has certainly learnt from it. He has been really impressive with his pre-season. I am looking forward to having another good year with him. He is a good kid, we love him here at the Broncos and I am looking forward to watching him play for the Indigenous team and we’ll welcome him back next week in a Broncos jersey.”​
“At this time in his career, I’ll keep Selwyn on the wing. There’s no saying these guys won’t shuffle around during the season, but the good thing is our outside backs are adaptable and can play several positions. There is good competition for spots. Young Deine Mariner is pushing through as well, he gets his chance this week against the Titans and he will get another opportunity next week against the Cowboys to push his claims. It was a learning year for Selwyn and I’m confident he will be bigger and stronger this season.”​
Kevvie isn’t even sure how it got leaked. What an idiot. Even bhq’s most casual fan know how it was leaked. Even kevvie admits it was something that was “leaked” and by extension quite true. Hahahahahaha. Does he even realise how much of an idiot he looks like? He actually admits that cobbo’s comments were a leaked secret. What a fucking simpleton.lol.

Kevvie isn’t even sure how it got leaked. What an idiot. Even bhq’s most casual fan know how it was leaked. Even kevvie admits it was something that was “leaked” and by extension quite true. Hahahahahaha. Does he even realise how much of an idiot he looks like? He actually admits that cobbo’s comments were a leaked secret. What a fucking simpleton.lol.
I think he’s saying that he doesn’t know how the info about a fine got leaked

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • dirtyharry
  • Broncosgirl
  • mitch222
  • Mighty Bronx
  • bert_lifts
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • ostin86
  • Fitzy
  • Big Del
  • Strop
  • jd87
  • Battler
  • Midean
  • Rah88
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.