OFFICIAL Cobbo Extends With Broncos Until 2025

I've been trying to answer your question but you keep blithering on regardless.
How does anything you said prove the source of the leak and make Wlaters wrong for saying he doesn’t know the source of the leak?

How does anything you said prove the source of the leak and make Wlaters wrong for saying he doesn’t know the source of the leak?
I feel like this is some kind of inquisition over a throwaway speculation. You figure it out.

I don’t have to prove anything. The post I responded to called Kev an idiot for saying he didn’t know how it was leaked when DD was quoted stating it. I disputed that because there was no mention of the fine or amount fines in there.
OK sure, don’t prove anything. However, it shouldn’t be too much to ask that you simply answer my question. In your opinion, of course.

If the sanction DD confirmed as coming Cobbo’s way wasn’t going to be a fine, what was it going to be?

OK sure, don’t prove anything. However, it shouldn’t be too much to ask that you simply answer my question. In your opinion, of course.

If the sanction DD confirmed as coming Cobbo’s way wasn’t going to be a fine, what was it going to be?
It could have been community service, extras at training, privileges taken, missing team events. Multiple things. Even if you want to pretend sanction means fine and no other options DD never said the amount which is also part of what Walters said.

It could have been community service, extras at training, privileges taken, missing team events. Multiple things. Even if you want to pretend sanction means fine and no other options DD never said the amount which is also part of what Walters said.
If you truly believe that when a club administrator and / or the NRL says a player will be sanctioned that the outcome will be anything other than, at minimum, a fine or suspension, then I don’t know what NRL you’ve been following the last 5-10 years, at least.

I also don’t believe Walters said anything about the value of the fine. It seems he simply said they don’t discuss fines externally and he’s not sure how that information was leaked.

To save you the hassle, as I know you don’t like trying to prove or disprove anything you choose to argue about, this is the quote attributed to Walters:

“We don’t talk about fines externally, we keep those things in house, I’m not sure how it got leaked, but I will say that Selwyn has certainly learnt from it.”

If you truly believe that when a club administrator and / or the NRL says a player will be sanctioned that the outcome will be anything other than, at minimum, a fine or suspension, then I don’t know what NRL you’ve been following the last 5-10 years, at least.

I also don’t believe Walters said anything about the value of the fine. It seems he simply said they don’t discuss fines externally and he’s not sure how that information was leaked.

To save you the hassle, as I know you don’t like trying to prove or disprove anything you choose to argue about, this is the quote attributed to Walters:

“We don’t talk about fines externally, we keep those things in house, I’m not sure how it got leaked, but I will say that Selwyn has certainly learnt from it.”
I am happy to prove anything I claim, I didn’t claim anything though.

- Walters said he didn’t know how the fine got leaked

- someone posted a quote from DD claiming this is him talking about the fine and it’s amount and because of that Kevvie is an idiot

- I disputed that claim based on the fact that DD didn’t mention if the sanction was a fine or if so the amount of it.

Fucking end of and this has to be one of the most ridiculous discussions I have been a part of on here.

- someone posted a quote from DD claiming this is him talking about the fine and it’s amount and because of that Kevvie is an idiot

- I disputed that claim based on the fact that DD didn’t mention if the sanction was a fine or if so the amount of it.

Fucking end of and this has to be one of the most ridiculous discussions I have been a part of on here.
You should really fact check yourself before you type. Literally all three points you’ve summarised above are either partly false or you’ve changed your position over the course of your posts.

To your last point - perhaps you should look at why you’ve been involved in ridiculous conversations, and in particular, what the common denominator is.

****'s sake. I posted the story from the CM. The quote from Kevvie is not the entirety of it. It's obvious who leaked it from the context of the piece. Or, should I say it's obvious who they want you to think leaked it. How many times and ways do you need this dumbed down?

You should really fact check yourself before you type. Literally all three points you’ve summarised above are either partly false or you’ve changed your position over the course of your posts.

To your last point - perhaps you should look at why you’ve been involved in ridiculous conversations, and in particular, what the common denominator is.
How have I changed my position?

****'s sake. I posted the story from the CM. The quote from Kevvie is not the entirety of it. It's obvious who leaked it from the context of the piece. Or, should I say it's obvious who they want you to think leaked it. How many times and ways do you need this dumbed down?
I didn’t quote your post. This whole discussion had nothing to do with you and the breakdowns you keep posting of how journalists work have nothing to do with the actual discussion I was having with WASSHHH. I don’t give a duck about any of that all I have ever said was disputing that DD saying he will be sanctioned does not prove Kevvie was wrong to say they don’t know how the fine got leaked.

How have I changed my position?
This is honestly as much effort as I can be bothered putting into it, and it's already way, way too much.

So according to your posts, Walters was talking about the value of the fine, but then he wasn't.

According to your 4 (I think) other posts, apparently in the post I quoted DD I also claimed that he was discussing the value of the fine, despite the fact I literally didn't, in either my original post or any of my subsequent posts.

That's all there in the back-and-forth posts, I just doubt anyone wants to see a wall of them when they're already in the thread once.

My original post below.
How does Kevvie not know how the fine “got leaked”, the CEO literally told everyone about it almost a month ago…

“I don’t want to punish him for eternity for it, but he needs to know what happened and what was said was totally unacceptable.”

“He will be sanctioned for it because it’s a clear breach of club policy. We will deal with that internally and move on from this.”

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • The Don
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.