Cocaine Scandal

I think they would be concerned about what the NRL will do if they plead guilty. May get a slap on the wrist from the courts but the NRL would come down harder, and it would give the Titans cause to rip up their contracts

True ... But they would be risking jail time if convicted of supply instead of just possession

So, with Karmichael Hunt's statement hitting the news today, social media rumours are flying around about who the high profile NRL star is that Hunt dropped in it.

Rothfield has said he has seen the name and lawyers won't let him say who it is but when asked if it was (the usual Bronco name), he replied, "DEFINITELY NOT".

What's the bet it will be a player that no one really cares about anymore?

So, with Karmichael Hunt's statement hitting the news today, social media rumours are flying around about who the high profile NRL star is that Hunt dropped in it.

Rothfield has said he has seen the name and lawyers won't let him say who it is but when asked if it was (the usual Bronco name), he replied, "DEFINITELY NOT".

Thank ****.

Apparently the player is a former Kangaroo and Origin player.

[Speculation]

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone up for a good laugh should read the comments in this ZeroTackle article: Hunt?s drug claims to be investigated by NRL | NRL | Zero Tackle

It's filled with wild speculation and spurious stories relating to various NRL players. The Craig Gower incident is amazing although that's actually true right? lol

EDIT: I Just noticed Hunt's face in the picture, look at those poor puppy dog eyes!

Last edited:
How do people get away with posting this shit in comments?

Anyone up for a good laugh should read the comments in this ZeroTackle article: Hunt?s drug claims to be investigated by NRL | NRL | Zero Tackle

It's filled with wild speculation and spurious stories relating to various NRL players. The Craig Gower incident is amazing although that's actually true right? lol

EDIT: I Just noticed Hunt's face in the picture, look at those poor puppy dog eyes!
The original article is from the SMH, but I really had to laugh hard at this line:

Hunt told police he blamed the stress of switching clubs and football codes for going off the rails.
:rofl:

Yeah, I cannot imagine how stressful it is to be offered close to a mil a year... :stupid:

The original article is from the SMH, but I really had to laugh hard at this line:

:rofl:

Yeah, I cannot imagine how stressful it is to be offered close to a mil a year... :stupid:
Didn't he make the Brisbane fishbowl comments? He's always been a sook. Thank the fucking football gods he didn't come back to the Broncos, it would have been torture cheering that fucker on.

I can only imagine what it must have been like for Hunt when his parents swapped him from the local t-ball club to the local rugby league club when he was 6. He must have become a pack-a-day man back then dealing with all that stress.

5.13.1.jpg

Active Now

• Aldo
  • sooticus
  • Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Tmac
  • Lurker
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.