Commonwealth Bank ODI series

I never said he'd be a s**t centre.

I just didn't see him as a long-term centre and I wasn't alone in that assessment.

This whole baiting bit has been played out. I'm not affected by it personally but I'd hate to see every thread dissolve into some BP/BHQ argument. It's boring when it happens with AP & it's boring right now.

Last edited:
I never said he'd be a s**t centre.

I just didn't see him as a long-term centre and I wasn't alone in that assessment.

And so begins the AP-style rationalisation of being wrong :-)

Anyway lets move on. Sri Lanka won last night so it is going to be a tight race to see who makes the final. India are now coming last. It would be nice to send them packing early.

Forrest gets a ton. Clarke 70 odd and Dave Hussey with 40 not out. Sri Lanka chasing 280 to win.

Dave Hussey is leading run scorer of the CB series. Not bad.

Thanks Jeba. I owe it all to my coach and the team.

Could that innings from Kohli be the best one day innings of all time?

Bloody hell how good is the Tri-Series!!! And this one in particular - its been fantastic!!

Sets up an interesting friday night clash!

Send out Australia C

Hussey in the runs again... The cricket should be over it is ridiculous that this is still going.

Threw it away at the end though.

Hopefully he keeps his form during the finals.

Hussey in the wickets tonight, can do it all. What a game this has been

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.