Conspiracy Theories - why the fails?

I don't think the group hates CP, I think we are down on form due to a number of factors. Corey may not be as good as Hodgo was but he's not the reason the team is playing like shit... If we an keep our best 17 on the feild for a few weeks we might just see that confidence returns and we can get on with the season and at least go down swinging.

What is it guys?

This is the list of the conspiracy theories/rumours at Red Hill.

• "Rat" in the ranks
  • Players doing coke in sydney night club toilets
  • Hunt and Macca hate each other
  • Too many ego's
  • The players don't like Corey/won't play for him
  • Wayne is too old, has lost the locker room
  • Corey was pushed
  • Maranta and others getting selected even though they don't deserve it.....no need to put in.

There's a lot of smoke there. Does any of this have anything to do with the disgraceful way we are playing?

Or is it simply a complete and total loss of confidence in themselves and one another, on top of injuries, suspensions and dodgy refereeing when you have no idea what the results will be depending on who's in the box or behind the whistle.

All of the above.

13879285_1098325993536910_8547615006964547885_n.jpg

Rumours still going around of a rift in the playing group.

I've noticed a lot of people blame it on Parker being pushed.. But to me, that just doesn't make sense.

We were losing before his retirement announcement.

And why wouldn't they have the same response with Hodgo who was looking to play on another year before hanging up the boots?

Last edited:
From my sources its not Parker that is the problem. Talking conspriacies though I did *hear* one particular senior player was a little unnerved by a more junior players future potential. Rumours rumours lol.

From my sources its not Parker that is the problem. Talking conspriacies though I did *hear* one particular senior player was a little unnerved by a more junior players future potential. Rumours rumours lol.

Did they say whether that junior player was playing for the Broncos?

Or the Titans?

Haha i know who your talking about but no, not that junior player. However I would be worried about him!!

I think I've been watching Game of Thrones for too long.............I keep thinking that all our poor performances are actually a part of some sneaky well thought out orchestrated grand scheme by Wayne Bennett to throw the opposition off until we are ready to strike.

We play like crap for most of the year, fly way under the radar, barely scrape into the finals on the back of poor form we then do a smash and grab in the finals catching everybody off guard and run away with the Grand Final trophy.

I think I've been watching Game of Thrones for too long.............I keep thinking that all our poor performances are actually a part of some sneaky well thought out orchestrated grand scheme by Wayne Bennett to throw the opposition off until we are ready to strike.

We play like crap for most of the year, fly way under the radar, barely scrape into the finals on the back of poor form we then do a smash and grab in the finals catching everybody off guard and run away with the Grand Final trophy.

You're not alone. For some of us, it's the only hope we have left.

Are you suggesting that we might NOT being doing this?!?

I am hearing this now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone watched the pre-game show on FoxSports last night, they highlighted the reason why we have been poor throughout the middle of the season. We have made the 4th most changes to our team over the 21 rounds, compared to the Sharks, Storm & Raiders who are 3 of the top 4 least changed teams from week-to-week. You just can't win a comp with so many changes. If we can get the same team on the park from here on out, we should give the finals a real shake.

If anyone watched the pre-game show on FoxSports last night, they highlighted the reason why we have been poor throughout the middle of the season. We have made the 4th most changes to our team over the 21 rounds, compared to the Sharks, Storm & Raiders who are 3 of the top 4 least changed teams from week-to-week. You just can't win a comp with so many changes. If we can get the same team on the park from here on out, we should give the finals a real shake.

This is my thinking as well... hasn't it been like 3 months since we had our top team on the park

Bennett usually likes to get some miles in their legs post origin, like a second mini pre-season which contributes to our usual form slump.

Hopefully it makes enough of a difference for the run home...

Bennett usually likes to get some miles in their legs post origin, like a second mini pre-season which contributes to our usual form slump.

Hopefully it makes enough of a difference for the run home...

We did meander a bit towards end of regular season last season. Then we ramped it up against Souths and flogged them. Hopefully we're going for the same smoke and mirrors. Anytime now guys....

Active Now

• Xzei
  • mrslong
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • Lostboy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mystico
  • Harry Sack
  • Maddy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • The Don
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.