Corey Norman

I admire that Kyall. Every time you open your mouth half a dozen people jump all over you telling you why you are wrong yet you still feel part of a family.

You people should be nicer to Kyall. :pokeytongue:

It’s ok I’m always wrong no matter what kind of debat I’m in but never attack a certain person.

This is playing out like an episode of catfish. Soup is definitely max and there's a few Nev's too

And suddenly 007 has gone quiet???? Kidnapped by aliens??

To be fair, he might be off saving the world and womanising.

Was last seen today at 11.36am. So he's seen all the comments he's just thinking up a good story.

Whatever happened to Mead/Meady?
Meady was a top bloke that never pretended or ever even claimed he had inside knowledge of the club apart from knowing Mead. Am sure he'll pop in to say hello every now and then once the season kicks off. If he did get any inside info he didn't share it either, at least not in my recollections.

Meady was a top bloke that never pretended or ever even claimed he had inside knowledge of the club apart from knowing Mead. Am sure he'll pop in to say hello every now and then once the season kicks off. If he did get any inside info he didn't share it either, at least not in my recollections.
Hopefully Big Pete comes back, his analysis of games was amazing.

Still no 007???? Where are you? *echoes* *tumbleweeds*

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.