Corey Norman

He also said he played for Penrith.

Welcome aboard Petero.

Maybe it's Joel Clinton. He was quite obviously a Penrith spy sent in to disrupt our season. It's the only excuse for his shitty form

why do people get wound up about rumours, right or wrong. can't help but be swept up in the drama?

Which begs the question, why didn’t you call him? If it is Petero, that would have been an amazing phone call.
haha tbh I'd rather hear a recording of the call between him and FiH.

If 007 is who I think he is, then most of you would be worshipping him rather than scoffing it. And if he is who I think it is, then for the life of me, I am wondering why he is trying to prove his credentials to a bunch of anonymous fans who have never played any sport at any level at any time. Which makes me think that it can't be him but I am confident it is. Lay off him, gents.

He isn't who you think he is.

What clues have you noticed that nobody else has?

Cap number 7 was Alfie Langer
Grant Graving, Mick Coorey, John Te Reo and Lama Tasi all played 7 games for us
Andrew Gee captained 7 games for us but Sam Thaiday was our 7th formal captain
There are no players named Bond and only James Donnelly, James Gavet and James Roberts share a first name with James Bond

Only Langer and Gee would even be close to "worshipping" and Alfie would be pretty busy. Andrew Gee has been very secretive recently so it would make sense to name himself after a spy and keep his name hidden.
You are conducting way too much research on the subject. You must of had a lot of spare time today. Maybe it's Joe Bond or Craig Grauf.

It's our freaking guy Lachlan Gunranta. He doesn't want to reveal himself because of all the haters.

Wouldnt it be easier to just post a selfie 007?

I'd PM ya @007 but making phone calls to random peeps is too stressful for me haha.

007 has given me his number to call tomorrow. Credit it to him for that, but to temper expectations, I don’t think we’re talking first grade. Still, not many of us has played more than local or junior rep footy.

Did ya give @007 a bell, soupy?

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Astro
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncsgoat
  • Thelmus
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • jarro65
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.