Corey Norman

Do we really want him anyway?
Well, there's the much better kicking game and defense, which would help. And then there's the off the charts dickhead factor, and the fact he can be an unbelievable pussy (for a FG RL player), so yeah, maybe not... :notsureifserious:

Except O'Dowd had the balls to say "This is what is happening, this is definitely happening." even though he had no idea.

This guy likes to pretend he has inside info and played NRL but has come up with precisely zero to prove it. Just cryptic comments that could be construed as any of several things.

Actually Tom Norman is not going to be a Bronco. Also please at your leisure feel free to PM me and i will pass my phone number on for you to call me.

Actually Tom Norman is not going to be a Bronco. Also please at your leisure feel free to PM me and i will pass my phone number on for you to call me.

Sorry bro I don't ring 1800 numbers.

When people make stuff up about playing NRL..

giphy.gif

Oh, yeah? Wanna fight? :yawn:

Here’s a thought. Why don’t you just prove your bonafides by you know, actually calling something correctly?

In advance of it actually happening...

Who is Tom Norman?

Oh, yeah? Wanna fight? :yawn:

Here’s a thought. Why don’t you just prove your bonafides by you know, actually calling something correctly?

In advance of it actually happening...
A team photo with 007 circled would be good enough for me

When people make stuff up about playing NRL..

giphy.gif

Ill have you know that I have played over 350 NRL first grade games, represented my state and country well over 100 times, scored 2100 tries, kicked 10,000 goals, won 20 dally m's and 20 grand finals, captained every team i have ever played in and have never been beaten at rugby league. So yeah, my Rugby League Live ps4 stats arent made up!

If 007 is who I think he is, then most of you would be worshipping him rather than scoffing it. And if he is who I think it is, then for the life of me, I am wondering why he is trying to prove his credentials to a bunch of anonymous fans who have never played any sport at any level at any time. Which makes me think that it can't be him but I am confident it is. Lay off him, gents.

Hi. 007; please email me your detail to private box if that ok. Interesting to know who you really are but believe your intel any way. Best.

Hi. 007; please email me your detail to private box if that ok. Interesting to know who you really are but believe your intel any way. Best.

You could expand your gossip column to the eels too FiH.

If 007 is who I think he is, then most of you would be worshipping him rather than scoffing it. And if he is who I think it is, then for the life of me, I am wondering why he is trying to prove his credentials to a bunch of anonymous fans who have never played any sport at any level at any time. Which makes me think that it can't be him but I am confident it is. Lay off him, gents.
What clues have you noticed that nobody else has?

Cap number 7 was Alfie Langer
Grant Graving, Mick Coorey, John Te Reo and Lama Tasi all played 7 games for us
Andrew Gee captained 7 games for us but Sam Thaiday was our 7th formal captain
There are no players named Bond and only James Donnelly, James Gavet and James Roberts share a first name with James Bond

Only Langer and Gee would even be close to "worshipping" and Alfie would be pretty busy. Andrew Gee has been very secretive recently so it would make sense to name himself after a spy and keep his name hidden.

Last edited:
What clues have you noticed that nobody else has?

Cap number 7 was Alfie Langer
Grant Graving, Mick Coorey, John Te Reo and Lama Tasi all played 7 games for us
Andrew Gee captained 7 games for us but Sam Thaiday was our 7th formal captain
There are no players named Bond and only James Donnelly, James Gavet and James Roberts share a first name with James Bond

Only Langer and Gee would even be close to "worshipping" and Alfie would be pretty busy. Andrew Gee has been very secretive recently so it would make sense to name himself after a spy and keep his name hidden.

It's pretty obvious isn't it? 007. Referring to Parramatta as "here". It's Sterlo.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Socnorb
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Bongo
  • pennywisealfie
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.