Corey Norman

Had a few bevvies tonight, with some friends, and they whisper the CN is 100% looking for dollars. Don't think we will be in such position. Although it doesn't seem other clubs are chasing him - awkward situation where hes on good coin now, Parramatta happy to let him go but also wont push him out the door and he's not worth what hes asking.

Had a few bevvies tonight, with some friends, and they whisper the CN is 100% looking for dollars. Don't think we will be in such position. Although it doesn't seem other clubs are chasing him - awkward situation where hes on good coin now, Parramatta happy to let him go but also wont push him out the door and he's not worth what hes asking.

Could see Normy taking a payday at the warriors and walking into the nz international team. Surprised he hasn't put his hand up for them already because he'll likely never make origin or Aus.

Had a catch up with some mates today. Normans eyes are wandering, also has a fellow team mate looking to change clubs again.

Had a catch up with some mates today. Normans eyes are wandering, also has a fellow team mate looking to change clubs again.
Would the other player moving be Josh "I'm a 5/8" Hoffman??

Being down in Sydney has sucked Normz dry.

Norman has gone to another level at Parra. He'd be crazy to leave as well since they have put up with his rubbish off the field.

Just wait - the coals are starting to glow down here.

I really don't understand your cyptic messages. You think he will be punted ?

I think he is trying to say that Norman is considering signing with us, but it saying it in a way that absorbs any accountability if he is talking out of his arse. I guess ‘things change, bro’ was already taken.

I think he is trying to say that Norman is considering signing with us, but it saying it in a way that absorbs any accountability if he is talking out of his arse. I guess ‘things change, bro’ was already taken.

Yeah i was trying to get more out of him !

He is the Danny Dowd for Corey Norman duh
Got all the inside scoopz

He is the Danny Dowd for Corey Norman duh
Got all the inside scoopz

Except O'Dowd had the balls to say "This is what is happening, this is definitely happening." even though he had no idea.

This guy likes to pretend he has inside info and played NRL but has come up with precisely zero to prove it. Just cryptic comments that could be construed as any of several things.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • NSW stables
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • azza.79
  • Swordfish
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Tmac
  • broncsgoat
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.