PLAYER Corey Oates

When can we expect the Milf one ☺

I'll see what I can do for that one..

I've got all of the footage. It's just a matter of finding a decent track that's long enough. Looking at 8-10 minutes easily for Milford.

Well ,what can i say? Just when you think you have seen it all from Super Freakie an he goes an does something like this. He absolutely positively raises the bar, AGAIN! Well done fella an am putting this up there with your best work ever. Probably rating it in the top 5 montages you submitted so far.

Again, thankyou so much an hurry up with the Milf one would ya :-)

Well ,what can i say? Just when you think you have seen it all from Super Freakie an he goes an does something like this. He absolutely positively raises the bar, AGAIN! Well done fella an am putting this up there with your best work ever. Probably rating it in the top 5 montages you submitted so far.

Again, thankyou so much an hurry up with the Milf one would ya :-)

He's only done 4 :lol:

I'll see what I can do for that one..

I've got all of the footage. It's just a matter of finding a decent track that's long enough. Looking at 8-10 minutes easily for Milford.
I watched the one with Milf and Hunt. I'd been watching it for what seemed like an hour , and it was only halfway through. If they continue to impress you'll get your long service putting their highlights together. Well done SF.

really? i thought Porto? LOL.. insular guess on my part, begs pardon!!!

this is the conundrum in the backline for mine. really looking forward to his development either way, but so many decisions are affected by where this bloke ends up. he does kill it on the wing, he is undoubtedly a 2nd rower, but geez he could surely be a gun centre too

chicken or egg argument i fear.. if Bennett thinks we need to move a 2nd rower on for example for salary cap concerns, he could happily knowing Oates lays in wait. if the backline options dont fire or we over gratuitously release 3/4s we're covered with this guy and an Eden covering the Boyds Kahus Roberts Reeds and Andersons (oh Maranta of course.. ha)

walking by faith not by sight on this one. in Bennett we trust

same argument goes for Reed (at about 65% though.. just saying)...

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • theshed
  • Stix
  • Adammacca
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Morepudding
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • something
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bongo
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.