Corey Parker deserved the captaincy

Sam will show his leadership qualities when he moves back to the back row. I have no idea why they tried him in the front row again, when it hasn't worked so many times before. It just weakens one position to strengthen another.

I disagree. It weakens one position to weaken another. He's not a good prop, and he's better than Te'o who filled in the back row while he was.

^agree

i can understand the reasoning for thaiday to start at prop for rounds 1 & 2.

in round 1 no petero or anderson (or even hala for that matter) - so if we started mcguire we woudl of been very light on for bench props.

in round 2 my theory is petero was kept on the bench simply because of his lack of match practice/fitness.

hoping we don't need to see any more thaiday at prop this year.

I disagree. It weakens one position to weaken another. He's not a good prop, and he's better than Te'o who filled in the back row while he was.

I agree. I should've written "weakens one position IN THE HOPE of strengthening another"

Corey Parker is still one of our most underrated players. He's just so consistently good, that we kind of got used to it, and it doesn't impress as much as when another less consistent player does the same. And when he has a rare crappy game, like the one against the Cowboys, it stands out even more.

Sam is marketable to a wider audience than Corey. Bums on seats, and Corporate dollars rule.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Lostboy
  • Harry Sack
  • whykickamoocow
  • Stix
  • Matheos
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.