Corey - Yes, man! Or Norman?

Do you rate Corey Norman?

• Total voters
noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
gotta lol at parra's big signings of the last couple years

sandow - was dropped weeks ago and hasnt played nrl since.
norman - dropped to qcup.
hopoate - not playing any footy at all.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
He reads BHQ. How else is it possible someone in the media doesn't think Norman is the greatest player in the game after Thurston?

Hahaha true.

"hmmm these folks don't seem to have too high an opinion on old stormin norman, maybe I should watch his games a bit more closely"

*Next weekend*

"what? what is he doing? is he running? He looks like his just walking. Oh wow he comes a try... Dafuq he just ran himself again when there was an overlap. What the ***** going on here"

Last edited:
GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
He will go down in the books with Scott Minto, Steve Michaels, Stuart Kelly and co....

I'd take a young Scott Minto in an instant looks and all, his an immortal compared to mr bombitatallcosts

Last edited by a moderator:
pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I'd take a young Scott Minto in an instant looks and all, his an immortal compared to mr bombitatallcosts

Good point actually, even tho Minto had half the talent Norman has, at least he tried his hardest every game.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

Always makes me laugh when I'm reminded Parker was a fat bald kid not too long ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Not just that but there was depth in our attacking line and support for every passing opportunity which is what created that try and it's the little things like that if are lacking that really hurt the most.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.