Could Bennett take Taylor from Titans?

Don't the tits already have a ton of cash already tied up in Hayne, Peats, possibly James, possibly Elgey, possibly Hurrell, Proctor, and Wallace (who they paid twice the amount that we offered)?

Don't the tits already have a ton of cash already tied up in Hayne, Peats, possibly James, possibly Elgey, possibly Hurrell, Proctor, and Wallace (who they paid twice the amount that we offered)?

I don't think they will re-sign Hayne for 2019.

They are re-signing Hayne.

They have also signed Brenton Lawrence who would be on around 300k at the minimum.

Hayne will go to the highest bidder

So I guess Rugby gets to have the privilege of the worlds' greatest athlete and the second coming of christ being in their competition. I honestly can't see any NRL team forking out big dollars for him, he really is a has-been.

So I guess Rugby gets to have the privilege of the worlds' greatest athlete and the second coming of christ. I honestly can't see any NRL team forking out big dollars for him, he really is a has-been.

I can't even see a union team paying big coin for Hayne.

and if the Titans lose Taylor because they have spent big money on that over-rated show pony ... then they are incredibly stupid and would have no-one to blame but themselves

So I guess Rugby gets to have the privilege of the worlds' greatest athlete and the second coming of christ. I honestly can't see any NRL team forking out big dollars for him, he really is a has-been.

He's made a bad business decision by not extending for a longer contract. He won't be in Origin next year, and that will see his value drop to nothing more than a washed up has been who thinks he's bigger than the game. Flog.

He's made a bad business decision by not extending for a longer contract. He won't be in Origin next year, and that will see his value drop to nothing more than a washed up has been who thinks he's bigger than the game. Flog.

Wonder if that was another dream? Not many do that. Become a washed up has-been before they hit 30.

So I guess Rugby gets to have the privilege of the worlds' greatest athlete and the second coming of christ being in their competition. I honestly can't see any NRL team forking out big dollars for him, he really is a has-been.

I wouldn't say he is a has been. He has shown for the Titans this year that he still has it, even though it was in patches. He was brilliant against the Sharks.

The problem is his attitude. If he can get that in line we would be seeing the Hayne we all saw at the backend of 2009.

But he doesn't seem to be able to do that so he can get back to his best consistently.

I wouldn't say he is a has been. He has shown for the Titans this year that he still has it, even though it was in patches. He was brilliant against the Sharks.

The problem is his attitude. If he can get that in line we would be seeing the Hayne we all saw at the backend of 2009.

But he doesn't seem to be able to do that so he can get back to his best consistently.

For the reported 1.2mil a season he is receiving having the right attitude shouldn't even be a question, it should be a given. Stories of refusing to train and having to lock the toilets to stop him hiding in there as well as his performances in Origin this year showed exactly what type of a selfish asshole he is imo.

Last edited:

That has been his problem for nearly his entire NRL career.

he goes on runs of playing great footy ... followed by long periods of simply not giving a shit and just going through the motions

Titans said they wont pay him for potential so theres a chance

Active Now

• unnerv1ng
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.