Coverage of the Under 20's game

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
For those interested in the under 20's game, it will be covered live on foxsports 2 on sunday at 10.45am, sucks its not on FTA :(

Slightly off topic, but will chan 9 be showing the main game at 4pm?

According to Tv guides they are showing teh Dragons Tigers match in QLD :(

It seems ridiculous they will not be showing the first game of the season on free to air...

cam said:
Slightly off topic, but will chan 9 be showing the main game at 4pm?

According to Tv guides they are showing teh Dragons Tigers match in QLD :(

It seems ridiculous they will not be showing the first game of the season on free to air...

I don't think channel 9 show every Broncos game to the Brisbane viewers anymore (Eddie Mcguire scrapped that policy) so i'd go byu what the TV guide says. :roll:

4 hours of league Friday night FTA :)
7 hours on Fox Saturday :)
Most of Sunday into Sunday night on Fox plus FTA game live :)
Monday night footy on Fox :)
When is my house going to get painted :?: :roll:

Ch9 are showing Tigers vs St George on Sunday afternoon. :evil: Looks like I will finally be pushed into getting foxtel.

Who is behind all this garbage with the coverage anyway? Is it Ch9 or Foxtel and why ???

if your a league fan its worth getting fox.... nrl on fox, weekend round up and nrl teams, there is pretty much either a league talk show or a game on every night of the week

Scotty said:
Looks like I will finally be pushed into getting foxtel.

Just do it mate. I put it off for ages and now i'm filthy with myself that I didn't get it much earlier. You won't miss a thing, you'll enjoy superior coverage to 9, aswell League shows that actually discuss footy as opposed to Vautin's circus, etc. Well worth the monthly coin, you won't be dissapointed.

Major JW Hochstetter said:
Scotty said:
Looks like I will finally be pushed into getting foxtel.

Just do it mate. I put it off for ages and now i'm filthy with myself that I didn't get it much earlier. You won't miss a thing, you'll enjoy superior coverage to 9, aswell League shows that actually discuss footy as opposed to Vautin's circus, etc. Well worth the monthly coin, you won't be dissapointed.

I'd have to agree complete, Foxtel's NRL coverage all week long is superior to any of the half witted Ch9 "Footy" programs, I'd have to go one further and suggest you look into Foxtel IQ, nothing like pausing and rewinding live games, and have you seen slow motion replays in slow motion....(No way that was a try) I get to easily record the games that I go see live, so I'm ready to rewatch games all week long, the only problem is that I actually have to go to work.

Yeah alot of people can't actually afford foxtel so it sucks for them. I dont want foxtel because i would never leave the house :ugeek:

ps

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

I probably can't afford it either but you know one thing I've learnt is that cans of Baked Beans ain't that bad....ohh if you shake cordial enough it nearly feels like its got bubbles. So with my glass of red cordial I say "cheers" here's to you Foxtel.

1 Josh Hoffman
2 Daniel Tanzwell
3 Will Tupou
4 Alex Glenn ©
5 Josh Williams
6 Gerard Beale
7 Ben Hunt
8 Josh McGuire
9 Tom Butterfield
10 Mitchell Dodds
11 Matt Handcock
12 Michael Spence
13 Brendon Gibb
Interchange
14 Nathan Strudwick
15 Troyden Watene
16 Dunamis Lui
17 Wiremu Ratana

This is the same Beale who narrowly missed a wing spot in NRL named at five-eighth, will be interesting to see him go round

Russo said:
This is the same Beale who narrowly missed a wing spot in NRL named at five-eighth, will be interesting to see him go round

Yeah seems he can play a number of positions, wing, centre and 5/8th.

That's actually a much stornger side then I expected. Glenn and Topou is a very strong centre pairing, and Hoffman is an excitment machine from Fullback. Beale and Hunt are a talented halves pairing too. Solid forward pack too. From what I've seen McGuire looks to have plenty of potential and Matty Handcock is nice and tough too.

Would of liked the game to start about 30 minutes later though. There is still to much "dead' time between the main game

Active Now

• Thelmus
  • Manlyman
  • NSW stables
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.