Coverage of the Under 20's game

BroncoMatt said:
Would of liked the game to start about 30 minutes later though. There is still to much "dead' time between the main game

Agree 110% Matt, no doubt we will have to put up with the same only crap before hand [eusa_doh

Meat77 said:
So can I assume that Dave Taylor is playing QLD Cup this weekend?

You'd say he'd be lining up for Central, yes. Should be interesting, 'cos they are playing against Norths first up... there'll be several fringe Broncos involved there!

Should be shortly.

Wynumm and Redlciffe hav both named their teams including contracted Broncos players

Redcliffe
Players:
1. Ryan CULLEN
2. Craig FRAWLEY
3. Chris FOX
4. Tim YEE
5. Liam GEORGETOWN
6. Marty TURNER
7. Shane PERRY
13. Nathan TUTT
12. Danny BURKE
11. Grant FLUGGE
10. Craig HESLOP
9. Michael ROBERTS
8. Troy LINDSAY c

Interchange:
14. Brian WEST
15. Derricke WATKINS
16. Michael WILSON
17. Palmer WAPAU

-------------------------------------------

Players:
1. David SEAGE
2. Tom HEWITT
3. Simon PHILLIPS
4. Steve IRWIN
5. Chris McQUEEN
6. Dallas McILWAIN
7. Denny LAMBERT
13. Adam BRIDESON
12. Darren BAIN c
11. Luke DALZIEL DON
10. Kurtis CURRY
9. Wade BACHMANN
8. Jason WILLIAMS

Interchange:
14. Ben CZISLOWSKI
15. Angus MARTIN
16. Cameron JOYCE
17. Jason MOON

who does Joel Moon play for when he is not playing for the Broncos?

Is anyone going to be watching that game or is there any coverage in QLD? I want someone to tell me about it when Dave has a barnstorming game and forces his way back in the main squad for next week... [icon_pray.

The ABC game this week is Redcliffe v Tweed. I guess we will have to wait for the paper to know how well taylor went.

BroncoMatt, Frawley isn't named in Redcliffe's side to play tweed (on http://www.qrl.com.au) does anyone know if he is injured or what?

Im goin ta a mates house to watch the bronx gammeeee yewwwww

tallis12 said:
Im goin ta a mates house to watch the bronx gammeeee yewwwww

foshorly.jpg

Go the Devils!!! Their Leagues club is basically jsut arund the corner from where i'm living... i thought it was only right that i adopted them while i'm living here!

Meat77 said:
Is anyone going to be watching that game or is there any coverage in QLD? I want someone to tell me about it when Dave has a barnstorming game and forces his way back in the main squad for next week... [icon_pray.

I'll probably go to the game.

I'm just watching the under 20's now on Foxtel. Gerard Beale looks dangerous at 5/8 every time he touches the ball.

They ended up losing 28-24.

Standouts for mine were Beale and the prop Josh Mcguire.

Hunt also had a solid game.

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Johnny92
  • HarryAllan7
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • davidp
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.