Cowboys in Salary Cap Problems?

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
There's a rumor floating around twitter that the Cowboys are in trouble over their Salary Cap..Andy Raymond has also said something huge is going to break today.

I'd delete this thread, it's only a rumour at this point, no point in adding to the speculation until it's properly reported.

Yeah this is for Broncos player movement rumours, not for rumoured salary cap discretions which could lead to defamation lawsuits.

Well...its the old addage, everybody's (allegedly) doing it, you've just got to be (allegedly) unlucky to (allegedly) get caught. Pity for them if it is (allegedly) true, they've been doing (allegedly) well this (alleged) year.

[TWEET]625813853993988096[/TWEET]
[TWEET]625814059242274816[/TWEET]

Poor Chris Garry :laugh:

He jumps straight to the defence of his beloved Cowboys but I don't recall him defending us last year during our salary audit woes...

You need to learn to use the report button, and the definition of defamation.

Not sure why you're being a smartass, but I know the definition of the word, and this is the type of thread which leads to a lot of completely unproven quotes and statements, figured that the admins of this forum would prefer to avoid anything of the sort until something solid was reported.

Apologies if you guys are fine with it.

If this is true, it helps our minor premiership hopes

11219517_10153373800126201_2613746020555475652_n.jpg

11049669_10153373926011201_5212752698764400267_n.jpg

It looks like they have a reporter who knows how to follow leads, which is nice I suppose.

There's nothing at all in that story that's against NRL rules, unless Kate McClymont can prove that the players paid less than market value somehow.

JT and JT (and others) bought houses on the advice of the chairman of the board, who's a big Townsville property developer. Wow.

EDIT: Pointless post

Last edited by a moderator:
This smells fishy....and I don't mean the contents of this. I can't help but feel that the last two lines are just too suspect to be genuine

This, it reads more like a couple of mates talking about rumours they've heard.

Active Now

• john1420
  • arieals
  • Old Mate
  • Brocko
  • Morkel
  • The Strapper
  • Fozz
  • Shane Tronc
  • Wolfie
  • sooticus
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • lynx000
  • jd87
  • Browny
  • Justwin
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.