Cricket World Cup Discussion

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
England would have to absolutely implode to not make it (which is possible). Their NRR is so much higher than the other contenders in Bangladesh, Pakistan and believe it or not, Sri Lanka. Haven’t the West Indies been disappointing to not even be in consideration!

NZ is the tournament dark horse, they are never out of any game, even when their top order buckles. They also are he most inconsistent of the top four.

roo-ted

NRL Player
England would have to absolutely implode to not make it (which is possible). Their NRR is so much higher than the other contenders in Bangladesh, Pakistan and believe it or not, Sri Lanka. Haven’t the West Indies been disappointing to not even be in consideration!

NZ is the tournament dark horse, they are never out of any game, even when their top order buckles. They also are he most inconsistent of the top four.
Yeah man I would be more cautious of NZ than I would of Indi to be honest. Their bowling is dangerous in England’s conditions

Ponga01

QCup Player
Shaun Marsh is out for the rest of the tournament, Peter Handscome has been added to the squad.

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Brisvegas
So can someone tell me how a washout will affect the Aus vs Eng match ?

I saw an article online that was behind a paywall so i couldn't read it, but it intimated that the Aussies would progress if the match was a no-result ??

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
So can someone tell me how a washout will affect the Aus vs Eng match ?

I saw an article online that was behind a paywall so i couldn't read it, but it intimated that the Aussies would progress if the match was a no-result ??
Yes because they finished higher up, same fro India. If the final is a wash out as well, India win it despite no final being played.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.