Cricket World Cup Discussion

That’s our best side from the squad we’ve got. Really like that bowling attack with Dorff opening. Fingers crossed we get similar conditions in the finals, or a pitch with something in it anyway. We’d be a red hot chance.

I know pressure creates crystals. I thought they were diamonds, but in this case salt.

Just looked at the table for the first time in a while, England are more a chance of missing out than I thought. They probably make it but there's a few scenarios that wouldn't be a big surprise that see them not qualify.

Just looked at the table for the first time in a while, England are more a chance of missing out than I thought. They probably make it but there's a few scenarios that wouldn't be a big surprise that see them not qualify.

I can't see them beating India and even NZ is debatable.

I can't see them beating India and even NZ is debatable.

Still gotta rely on Pakistan winning games they are expected to win, which they aren't great at. Even when they're not deliberately throwing them lol

Last edited:
England would have to absolutely implode to not make it (which is possible). Their NRR is so much higher than the other contenders in Bangladesh, Pakistan and believe it or not, Sri Lanka. Haven’t the West Indies been disappointing to not even be in consideration!

NZ is the tournament dark horse, they are never out of any game, even when their top order buckles. They also are he most inconsistent of the top four.

Is it weird that I think Owen Morgan and Michael Morgan look similar?

England would have to absolutely implode to not make it (which is possible). Their NRR is so much higher than the other contenders in Bangladesh, Pakistan and believe it or not, Sri Lanka. Haven’t the West Indies been disappointing to not even be in consideration!

NZ is the tournament dark horse, they are never out of any game, even when their top order buckles. They also are he most inconsistent of the top four.

Yeah man I would be more cautious of NZ than I would of Indi to be honest. Their bowling is dangerous in England’s conditions

Yep this game tonight is HUGE! Australia’s win also makes NZ-England a must win game for both. England is in very real danger of missing the semis!

Shaun Marsh is out for the rest of the tournament, Peter Handscome has been added to the squad.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Yem
  • Ejbroncos
  • kman
  • DrGee
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • heartly87
  • Brocko
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Nerd
  • eazy-duzzit
... and 52 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.