Cricket World Cup Discussion

Apparently the weather is supposed to be even worse.

So can someone tell me how a washout will affect the Aus vs Eng match ?

I saw an article online that was behind a paywall so i couldn't read it, but it intimated that the Aussies would progress if the match was a no-result ??

So can someone tell me how a washout will affect the Aus vs Eng match ?

I saw an article online that was behind a paywall so i couldn't read it, but it intimated that the Aussies would progress if the match was a no-result ??

Yes because they finished higher up, same fro India. If the final is a wash out as well, India win it despite no final being played.

Yes because they finished higher up, same fro India. If the final is a wash out as well, India win it despite no final being played.
ok thanks mate.

Let's hope the weather is kind and we can beat the Indians fair and square ;)

For the first, and probably only time ever, i am cheering on the Kiwis

Ah well, at least NZ won, that's a plus. Aus vs NZ final would be awesome.

Suck it Kohli
It was great to watch him squirming up there in the change rooms [emoji6]

Seems some Indian fans think they were robbed by some dodgy field placings late in the game also.

Too many fielders outside the 30 meter zone apparently [emoji848]

Last edited:
Twas a cracking game. Indians seemed to think they just needed to turn up to win and especially after the first day. NZ is the WC enigma, they can be awesome or awful, not much in between.

Twas a cracking game. Indians seemed to think they just needed to turn up to win and especially after the first day. NZ is the WC enigma, they can be awesome or awful, not much in between.

The most remarkable thing is that they've made the final without their 3rd best batsman doing anything, Guptill is so out of form. He's averaging 20 for the tournament and only has one score above 35. When he's firing he's one of the most damaging openers in the world.

Well that was a painfully slow death.

Active Now

• cento
  • Morkel
  • NSW stables
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Maddy
  • Harry Sack
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  • Sproj
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.