NEWS Crime State Police Minister: cancel Haas for life

This guy seems like a right wanker. I don't recall the same sentiments being expressed when a NSW copper was caught on camera assaulting a young fella.
No, there was no commentary then from any officials other than they have full faith, credit to the boys, they can do no wrong.

They flatly assaulted a man who was restrained and asleep, but carry on, nothing wrong with NSW police culture. I wonder if Dickhead Elliott had anything to say about the case.

Last edited:
No, there was no commentary then from any officials other than they have full faith, credit to the boys, they can do no wrong.

They flatly assaulted a man who was restrained and asleep, but carry on, nothing wrong with NSW police culture. I wonder if Dickhead Elliott had anything to say about the case.
Haha I wasn't even thinking about that one, there was another where a copper threw a young aboriginal bloke to the ground for giving him some cheek and the police union or minister basically said "boys will be boys" about it. No matter which way you cut it he doesn't exactly have a moral leg to stand on here.

Haha I wasn't even thinking about that one, there was another where a copper threw a young aboriginal bloke to the ground for giving him some cheek and the police union or minister basically said "boys will be boys" about it. No matter which way you cut it he doesn't exactly have a moral leg to stand on here.
No moral leg to stand on... sounds exactly like the kind of mouth horn NSWRL are happy to give a megaphone to

We have had players who have beaten their partners, raped, trafficked drugs and put people in hospital continue to play the game. He thinks a life ban is justified?
Like Wolfie said. If he continues this pattern of behaviour: sure. But hes still young and can mature.
Education and reform are the tools here.

Literally, the same guy.

Web Hero Banners 800x8002

Honeyview Screenshot 2021 02 06 The Executioner webp WEBP Image 1912  1072 pixels  Scaled

That is uncanny. I see he was involved in a road rage incident where he threatened to rip a bloke's head off. I guess it was meant literally.
I love your picture of the NSW team too BTW. But I think speedos have too much baggage to be the real team though. So you might want to check it's authenticity.

Haas will get around 6wks from the NRL imo.

The culture at this club is an absolute shambles.
As much as I don’t like Tallis, he was right last year when he came out and said these players think they’re above everyone else.
Maybe it’s time someone like Gordon comes to the club and really rips into these blokes.

reports are 20k fine + 2 week suspension is whats likely.

of course, breaching the bio-security bubble to get yourself some illegal drugs, the day before you play in a grand final is the far less serious offence (only worth a 5k fine and no suspension)

of course, breaching the bio-security bubble to get yourself some illegal drugs, the day before you play in a grand final is the far less serious offence (only worth a 5k fine and no suspension)
Would take that with the amount of hysteria being generated down in NSWRL

If that’s true it’s a pretty good result for Payneo

2 weeks... we play the NRLs new golden child the titans in round 2.. sure it's just a coincidence of course...

A lot of politicians took holidays during that period, that was sort of their designated holiday period. Not defending it, just saying that pretty much every politician is an equal POS I guess.

This is bad for Haas. The Police Minister has put pressure on Vlandys to deal with him. Vlandys needs to keep the NSW government happy to run an NRL comp.

He will be made an example of and he should be.

Last edited:
This is bad for Haas. The Police Minister has put pressure on Vlandys to deal with him. Vlandys needs to keep the NSW government happy to run an NRL comp.

He will be made an example of and he should be.
I hope not. No defending what he did, but how soft are people that can't deal with being told to piss off. Actual assault should be in jail and never grace the pitch again. But put it into context, isn't what GI did worse, still blowing over after driving a massive distance? What about GB, glassing his missus? LM and ADC going bush with their "cousins" putting the competition and others livelihoods at risk, two Bulldog players showing that Bulldog culture is still the same 20 years on from their last big exposure?. No example was made of them, so why our boy? If V'landy wants to be the boss of the game he needs to look after the game properly, not bend in the wind for every knob with a twitter account.

I hope not. No defending what he did, but how soft are people that can't deal with being told to piss off. Actual assault should be in jail and never grace the pitch again. But put it into context, isn't what GI did worse, still blowing over after driving a massive distance? What about GB, glassing his missus? LM and ADC going bush with their "cousins" putting the competition and others livelihoods at risk, two Bulldog players showing that Bulldog culture is still the same 20 years on from their last big exposure?. No example was made of them, so why our boy? If V'landy wants to be the boss of the game he needs to look after the game properly, not bend in the wind for every knob with a twitter account.
NSW Police Minister is not simply a knob with a Twitter account. It’s an influential position.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Cavalo
  • Griffo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Hurrijo
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Kev_Guz
  • scobie
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • Bongo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.