NEWS Crime State Police Minister: cancel Haas for life

By contrast, this is a quote from Abdo in the SMH re Naden.

“If someone makes that type of decision to [take drugs] before a grand final, they need help and rehabilitation. And that’s what we’re working with the Panthers on.

“They have put him into rehab, they are sticking by him and helping him. We’ll make sure he gets the help he needs.”

By contrast, this is a quote from Abdo in the SMH re Naden.

“If someone makes that type of decision to [take drugs] before a grand final, they need help and rehabilitation. And that’s what we’re working with the Panthers on.

“They have put him into rehab, they are sticking by him and helping him. We’ll make sure he gets the help he needs.”
Fucking lol, the NRL is such a joke. I wish superleague won.

I get more turned off by the game every year. The inconsistent rulings, the judiciary dice roll, the Roosters getting away with bending and twisting every rule in the game, Melbourne making a mockery of the rule book, V'Landy's selling his soul to get a nice paid gig with newscorp after retirement, the Broncos getting slammed by the media and the NRL with punishments and coverage way beyond merit while Paul White and co take it up the rear end and apologise for not apologising enough.

Two Raiders players get done for drink driving, it's a single story and we've moved on.
Norman getting involved in a street brawl, a story or two, gone the next day.
Two Tigers players getting arrested (one, serious repeat offender, DV, assaulting a random women, and this incident)
CHN high range drink driving, not a year after fucking a school chick while he was on a work community visit

Does anyone remember any significant coverage for any of those incidents in the last 6 weeks?

Here's the front page of the Courier Shit, weeks later
View attachment 11295

The Sports section
View attachment 11296
The top 4 stories are 3 negative Broncos stories. Oh yeah, let's bring up the Staggs incident and get the NRL CEO to comment.
Mate if i knew where you lived I would drop around one of my best bottles of red and some nice cheese and crackers, just to help you relax a bit hey!

Active Now

• Griffo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • Hurrijo
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Battler
  • Kev_Guz
  • scobie
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • Bongo
  • The Boss
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.