Crocker

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
Made his return for Souths on the weekend. He's been a loyal servant for QLD over the years. Has come into a series before with only 1 or 2 matches under his belt.. Does he come straight back into the game 2 lineup?

I don't think they'll change a winning side, nor should they. However with a loss I think he'll be the only change to the team. Cronk, Costigan and Taylor the men in the firing line.

Discuss.

I'd remove Costigan immediately. Crocker just brings that passion. I know it's not a statistic, but having him in the line-up brings something unheralded.

He has had his day IMO.

Going by his 2009 origin performances, what he brings is retardation.

Yeah he's no good, but who else has that passion for QLD like he does?

Bannermania said:
Yeah he's no good, but who else has that passion for QLD like he does?

Let bring Billy Moore back.

Crocker did **** all last year. I would only have him in the team if we were really struggling with injuries.

No thanks. Crocker's got the passion but yeah...meh.

And steps on the twos of precious little NSW players.

im his biggest fan, but he was horrible last year. shouldnt see an origin game again

"Didn't they just lose four series in a row? I wouldn't be cheering too much." - Greg Inglis, destroyer of NSW
God I love that line!

Should not be anywhere near the team.

QUEENSLANDER said:
im his biggest fan, but he was horrible last year. shouldnt see an origin game again

I just watched game 2 and 3 of 2009 and unfortunately, Crocker offered nothing but errors and ineffective runs - however, enthused about Costigan, his D was awesome and he has heart - he's one of those players who prolly isn't up to Origin, but he's so grateful to be there that he put 250% into every appearance

QUEENSLANDER said:

Never to see one again I don't agree with. I don't see him as an option for this year unless injuries cruel us further.

Crocker seems to be well past it. He has played well for QLD in the past, but he was awful last year. I'd still prefer him to Costacrap, but in my perfect world neither would them would be in the QLD side.

Anyway, it's obvious that Souffs are to blame for his crapness these days.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Inside pass
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Robboi_321
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky24
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Nerd
  • Strop
  • Skathen
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.