Cronk in doubt

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Apparently Cronk may have just suffered a serious ankle injury at training.

Re: Game 1 - NSW vs QLD

I hope it's not true, or serious.

If it is, **** **** **** **** **** ****!

We are screwed.

What would the solution be if he was ruled out?

Option A) Bring Morgan in to Five-Eighth and play Thurston at Halfback - DCE bench utility
Option B) Bring DCE in to Halfback

I really wish Hunt & Milford weren't banned..

What would the solution be if he was ruled out?

Option A) Bring Morgan in to Five-Eighth and play Thurston at Halfback - DCE bench utility
Option B) Bring DCE in to Halfback

I really wish Hunt & Milford weren't banned..

It would be Morgan 5/8, Thurston at halfback. DCE likely to be bench utility.

Although, their Grand Final performance doesn't fill me with confidence.

It would be Morgan 5/8, Thurston at halfback. DCE likely to be bench utility.

Although, their Grand Final performance doesn't fill me with confidence.
You mean where they pulled some bullshit out of their arse to win in the final stages of the game?

Sounds like 2/3 origin games to me.

Would rather not have DCE as utility, but I guess the party boys have given Walters no other option.

You mean where they pulled some bullshit out of their arse to win in the final stages of the game?

Sounds like 2/3 origin games to me.

Would rather not have DCE as utility, but I guess the party boys have given Walters no other option.

It took a **** up by a winger for them to have a chance of winning the game. I'm talking about the other 79 minutes.

That shit won't win you games in Origin.

Last edited:

DCE doesn't belong in Origin. Go with 4 forwards rather than have him.

DCE doesn't belong in Origin. Go with 4 forwards rather than have him.

This. We don't need to "blood" DCE any more, he's yesterday's option. 4 forwards, Gillett or Guerra can handle a spot in the backs if there is an injury.

NO DCE EVER!!! If it's not a bit of bs and is an actual serious injury. Then I would go Morgan to 5/8 and Barba on the bench if we want a utility. He's in good form and can fill a few positions.

Cronk looked fine anyway. He should be right. They just showed the "incident" on the news. He got up and walked away from it but the coaches made him go and get it checked out.

Walters said it has blown up like a balloon

A couple of days of physio and he should be right to go.

It took a **** up by a winger for them to have a chance of winning the game. I'm talking about the other 79 minutes.

That shit won't win you games in Origin.

Origin is my favourite time of the year, but the games themselves can be massively overrated. 7 out of 10 games are quite frankly boring slugfests (the way NSW like it) where anybody wearing a number lower than 8 is lucky to get their hands on the ball, other than to kick it on the last. The other 3 out of 10 Qld snap out of that shit and put 30 or 40 (or 50) on them.

My point is, in most origin games it comes down to one **** up by somebody. And you know JT and Morgan will make it count.

The thought of Milford coming off the bench in Origin is just.....I have no words. I'm far too excited about that shit.

Well this ban is certainly coming back to bite Queensland. You can pick Morgan to start if you don't want DCE.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.