Dally M Awards winners...

Captain of the year: Cam Smith

Centre of the year: Jamie Lyon... OMG

Rep player of the year: Cam Smith

Smith was outstanding but I think Billy deserved it.

Hodges nominated instead of Reed says it all about the centre award!

Matt Scott not even nominated for rep player is just confusing.

I still think Matt Scott was robbed of the Wally Lewis medal, now not even nominated for rep award. Joke

Peter Frillingos memorial award: Paul Gallen for his inspiration in Origin 2... that will do me, what a ****ing joke!

Gallen in Origin 2 wins moment of the year! He does the same thing every week for god's sake!!!! He plays prop in 13 and has those type of stats week after week, worst award of the night.

Billy cradling david williams head after he broke his neck should have been a clear winner of this award.

Good point, that should have been up there. This is what happens when you have plebs and mates as judges.

SOO 3

Civo 20 runs for 190m and he only needed 50 minutes to do that not 80. His side also won the series???

SOO 3

Civo 20 runs for 190m and he only needed 50 minutes to do that not 80. His side also won the series???

He had some decent blokes running beside him that night though. Gallen was pretty much on his own out there.

Leader after rd 21: Thurston

Billy cradling david williams head after he broke his neck should have been a clear winner of this award.

Spot on, just another reason why the nrl is a joke IMO

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • Lazza
  • marw
  • Brotherdu
  • Jedhead
  • Ondi
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.