Soward and Thurston tied on 23
Farah, Hayne and Watmough chasing on 20

After round 23:
Hayne 26
Soward 25
Thurston 23
Farah 22
Watmough 21

It has to go to Hayne. He's carried an entire team on his shoulders into the finals.

After round 24:
Hayne 29
Soward 25
Thurston 24
Farah 22

And Jarryd Hayne wins the Dally M with a round to spare! Well deserved.

Surely there's a 6 point penalty for being a turd burglar.

Coxy said:

I think there used to be but they changed the rules so Joey could still win.

Jazza said:
Coxy said:

I think there used to be but they changed the rules so Joey could still win.

And turds have won it ever since.

What a joke 6 or so good games and the rest shit and he wins.....MAKES ME HATE HIM MORE!

I saw the end of it and i LOLed when there was an explosion of confettis...Hayne jumped like a sissy.

How could Thurston possibly win half back of the year when he isn't even a halfback? [icon_razz1

Dexter said:
How could Thurston possibly win half back of the year when he isn't even a halfback? [icon_razz1

Lolz! Unfortunately the judges are hamstrung by the inability of his coaches to correctly select their teams ;-)

KrispyKris said:
I saw the end of it and i LOLed when there was an explosion of confettis...Hayne jumped like a sissy.

LOL, obviously bringing back memories of that night in kings cross.

Wow sounds like a bulldogs wank-a-thon!
7 Awards to one team? wow...

Did I hear correctly that a few players got some votes from Origin games? Is that the way it has worked in previous years?

IMO this should be voted from the games from the NRL Premiership rounds only. If they are going to count Origin (and I suppose International) games towards the Dally M Medal then they should count finals as well.

I know it probably wouldn't have had an effect on the end result but the Rep games should be kept to the seperate award that they give for Rep player of the year.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dazza 92
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.