Dane Gagai re-signs with Newcastle

Re: [Rumour] Dane Gagai to Brisbane in 2016

That's not true, he is very strict from big things right down to demands on hair cuts and no thongs being worn at videos.
Doesn't seem to care about being taken in for questioning and possibly charged with sexual assault though. lets you play semi finals the same week.

I'd take gagai back for sure, though I agree with his sacking in the first place. It seems to have been the spark he needed, as he killed it in newcastle from day 1 (so dont go praising bennett for his success).

Hopefully hodges pulls the plug before his contract expires at the end of 2016, and hopefully bennett doesn't then resign him for longer. he is in bennetts favourite age bracket though, so cant rule it out.

That's not true, he is very strict from big things right down to demands on hair cuts and no thongs being worn at videos.
I don't believe it.

Doesn't seem to care about being taken in for questioning and possibly charged with sexual assault though. lets you play semi finals the same week.

I'd take gagai back for sure, though I agree with his sacking in the first place. It seems to have been the spark he needed, as he killed it in newcastle from day 1 (so dont go praising bennett for his success).

Hopefully hodges pulls the plug before his contract expires at the end of 2016, and hopefully bennett doesn't then resign him for longer. he is in bennetts favourite age bracket though, so cant rule it out.

Once he has resigned I would say that's pretty permanent, can't really get longer than that

Children... behave! :rolleyes:

My head hurts now.....

I can't believe I always miss these rumours at first. I'll take him back in an instant.

Could be both with Jayden playing in the centres

Gagai is more talented than Copley IMO.

He's also originally a fullback? If Milford is doomed destined to spend the rest of his career in the halves, maybe Gagai could get a shot there.

That's great..

We will continue playing catch up footy.

Warmed more to this idea.

Our depth in the outside backs isn't exactly an embarrassment of riches.

Would be a good option for right wing outside Hodgeo.

I wonder if he'd come back to play wing outside Hodges before eventually taking the reins, or taking Reed's spot on the other side? He plays right side for Newcastle. That is assuming Hodges plays next year.

I'd say the most likely scenario is Reed moved on after this season, Copley left centre with Kahu outside him, Hodges right centre with Gagai outside him (For 2016)

Hodges retires after next year, at which point Gagai moves in to right centre and we have the potential future origin centre pairing of Copley & Gagai.

2017 is the premiership year, I can feel it coming.

Unread

Active Now

• john1420
  • Foordy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • broncoscope
  • kiwibronco
  • Skyblues87
  • Midean
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Huge
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.