NEWS Darius Boyd: back by popular demand

What team do you play for?

Have you watched Darius in the past two seasons?
I never implied that I have played NRL but as you wrote that you would run through or around Darius, I would hope you have some kind of credentials in rugby league and being so sure of yourself one would assume it is the NRL. Yes I have watched him and still rate him at an NRL standard as does his teammates.

I never implied that I have played NRL but as you wrote that you would run through or around Darius, I would hope you have some kind of credentials in rugby league and being so sure of yourself one would assume it is the NRL. Yes I have watched him and still rate him at an NRL standard as does his teammates.
Well you have low standards my friend. The guy is cooked, it's that simple.

Well you have low standards my friend. The guy is cooked, it's that simple.
That maybe be true. We will see. I assure you that he is better then some keyboard warrior. I will state it again those who have doubted Darius may soon look foolish. By all means write negative about him, I'm sure not many if any will argue but that doesn't mean they're right.

That maybe be true. We will see. I assure you that he is better then some keyboard warrior. I will state it again those who have doubted Darius may soon look foolish. By all means write negative about him, I'm sure not many if any will argue but that doesn't mean they're right.
How do you know @007 has not played at a high level . You may be surprised.

It is obvious Darius has played too long. it probably happened quicker than he thought but he has hung on, probably for money, but whatever, he has played on past his use by.
Shame on the coaching staff for finding a reason to keep selecting him. As far as I'm concerned it's on them which is why I try and keep my comments on him to the above and not get personal.
He has been a wonderful player for us and in his rep duties but he is letting himself down now.

Last edited:
Here is a comment that will be definitely argued with.. Carrigan is overrated and his performances are ... Lackluster.

Here is a comment that will be definitely argued with.. Carrigan is overrated and his performances are ... Lackluster.
Why. Do you have reasons or just trolling??

Wolfie:
Giphy 2

Any right edge second rower, centre and winger worth their salt is laughing right now.

Yeah. @vertigo Look at it as an opportunity. It's a fill up at the TAB time. Backing right edge forwards/ right wingers to score first and cover with an any time try bet .

Last edited:

I tell you what. Book my flights from Sydney, pay for my accommodation, arrange the contact training session with Darius in a 10x10 situation and if im wrong you can post the video all over youtube and mock me forever. The guy has no speed and lateral movement. Hes cooked when they are 3-5m away from him let alone 1m away.

My boots are in the bag and waiting. Like others have said - every edge or back rower will be lining up with their half and centres firing missiles at him like its target practice - and they'd be silly not to.

Yeah. @vertigo Look at it as an opportunity. It's a fill up at the TAB time. Backing right edge forwards/ right wingers to score first and cover with an any time try bet .

Yeah I'm going with Hess in Fantasy/Supercoach because I can see him scoring a double.

How do you know @007 has not played at a high level . You may be surprised.

It is obvious Darius has played too long. it probably happened quicker than he thought but he has hung on, probably for money, but whatever, he has played on past his use by.
Shame on the coaching staff for finding a reason to keep selecting him. As far as I'm concerned it's on them which is why I try and keep my comments on him to the above and not get personal.
He has been a wonderful player for us and in his rep duties but he is letting himself down now.
I don't know. That is why I asked what NRL team does he play for. And I wasn't given an answer. You silly little monkey.

I tell you what. Book my flights from Sydney, pay for my accommodation, arrange the contact training session with Darius in a 10x10 situation and if im wrong you can post the video all over youtube and mock me forever. The guy has no speed and lateral movement. Hes cooked when they are 3-5m away from him let alone 1m away.

My boots are in the bag and waiting. Like others have said - every edge or back rower will be lining up with their half and centres firing missiles at him like its target practice - and they'd be silly not to.
I would love to but I'm not the Broncos coach or have to prove anything. If you were so bloody good you would be already there off your own back. I think someone has to go to jelly school!!!
[automerge]1583386770[/automerge]
Why. Do you have reasons or just trolling??
Just a observation of mine but trolling never. Well maybe a hopeful cast at some old snags.

Last edited:
I don't know. That is why I asked what NRL team does he play for. And I wasn't given an answer. You silly little monkey.
You can stick your patronizing bullshit up your arse.

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Strop
  • BroncosMan
  • MrRobot
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • LittleDavey
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
... and 64 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.