NEWS Darius Boyd: back by popular demand

[EDIT]Heed the thread warning please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for reference, @Blindside is the one who predicted our best 3 players in 2020 would be Boyd, Isaako and Perese.

How's that prediction looking? 😂
Ask me in 26 rounds. By they way I'm pretty sure it was top 5 and wrote Bird, Haas, TPJ, Boyd and Milford So far two out of five are going good. I'm in a building phase.

Last edited:
This has gone on long enough. Pull your heads in and stick to the topic please.
Beauty . The back and forth between mods and and others exceeds this.
I get trolled and lumped in with that fucker for a warning.
That's really pissed me off.

Ask me in 26 rounds. By they way I'm pretty sure it was top 5 and wrote Bird, Haas, TPJ, Boyd and Milford So far two out of five are going good. I'm in a building phase.
Wait...there may have been a post earlier saying those three will go great(may have been drinking then) but I did change my mind in a later post. Guess what I might do it again. Not the drinking part..I will definitely do that again.

Karsondisguise.jpg

Beauty . The back and forth between mods and and others exceeds this.
I get trolled and lumped in with that fucker for a warning.
That's really pissed me off.
The thread warning was and is for everyone including staff. We don't publicly comment on moderation, so if you have any issues with moderation, you can open a thread in staff chat, thanks.

Here is a comment that will be definitely argued with.. Carrigan is overrated and his performances are ... Lackluster.

I do have a very particular set of skills. Skills i have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you take back what you said about Patty, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you, but if you dont, i will look for you, i will find you, and i will kill you.

I do have a very particular set of skills. Skills i have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you take back what you said about Patty, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you, but if you dont, i will look for you, i will find you, and i will kill you.
Finally someone with a good sense of humour. Ok ok I take it back. All hail Patty. The Golden Son of Suncorp.

Is it? Last year or the year before was probably a better time.

I think last year should have been his final year, but I think now is fine ad well. He has given things a go to try to turn his form around. Not his fault the coach continues to pick him.

He’s been given the opportunity to go out with a bang but whether he has the capacity is another matter.

I'm tipping injury will intervene, natural or otherwise. Nobody wants to end their career in Qcup because they are no longer good enough. Thing is the sooner the young outside backs start hitting the mark the sooner that 'injury' might manifest itself. If however he’s able to pull it off good luck to him.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • broncsgoat
  • Wild Horse
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
  • BroncoFan94
  • Tmac
  • lynx000
  • Spoon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Yem
  • Nerd
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  • Footy Fanatic
  • TonyTheJugoslav
... and 53 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.