PLAYER Darius Boyd Discussion

Well congratulations Darius Boyd, you somehow managed to sustain your career for a along time on great money, but tonight is your greatest challenge , where you must show us your quality, bust your arse and help stave off the cows giving us the wood . Give up in defence, wave your arms in the air , or just go missing in action , and I will personally judge you over all those years , as nothing more than a glorified winger. FFS you were once the Captain of the Brisbane Broncos , finishing by nothing less tonight , than a busted and bloodied performance or risk remembering forever the Boos from the Bronxnation. This is it. Fucking game on, Lets Go Broncos .

Go Boyd you're a FUCKING LEGEND!!! (If you don't like it, you can kiss my furry lil butt!)

Will we ever be able to replace Darius Boyd?

A8622a72e2cf54d0ca1a8fd2b582d587

Last edited:
Thanks Darius, you tried your heart out all year long and did a good job to boot. We had no luck this year and the refs caned us all year but you never gave up.

All the best for the future.

Last edited:
Not that much out of context... why does Boyd need to do a novel personal celebration, generating a joyous reaction, on the evening when the Broncos were 50/50 at best at receiving the first wooden spoon in their history.

His whole attitude - "footy is just my job not my life / identity" - might have helped him with his mental health issues, but imo has contributed to a culture of apathy amongst the playing group.

If I was in the playing group... I would be sitting on the ground crying at playing a role in the worse Broncos side in its history and the demise of a once proud club. Would not give a **** whether or not "Darbs" third child will have a p or a v...

Yeah, it’s not a good look celebrating like that when you’ve just collected the spoon.

If I was in the playing group... I would be sitting on the ground crying at playing a role in the worse Broncos side in its history and the demise of a once proud club. Would not give a **** whether or not "Darbs" third child will have a p or a v...

Worst*

s8CDB1s.gif

I'm about as sad about Boyd departing as I would be hearing that Henry Kissinger has finally gone to the worms.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • kat00
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Adammacca
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • levikaden
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • broncs30
... and 38 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.