PLAYER Darius Boyd Discussion

I don't mind losing as long as we play well. This season's I've watched more games excluding the broncs just to watch some half decent footy. In saying that. Despite how shit we are, at least we didn't get 60 put on us.
Been plenty proud of our side over the years even when we have lost. Losing is part of the game fans need to accept you will not win every game I just get pissed off so much this season and last when after 5-10 minutes heads automatically drop and it's like what does it matter now? I just wanted them to show some fight but instead too often it's like they had already decided in their head we have lost, that resulted in too many cricket scores.

What disappoints me even more is it's been upto the likes of Renouf and Webcke to apologise and make clear that what has happened isn't acceptable and a disgrace to the club and it's fans. This should be coming from the board, the coach and the players and quite frankly what they have shown throughout this season with regards to this is disgusting. Totally unacceptable and the fans, past players and employees deserve better.

Last edited:
The fact that nobody with any authority within the club had any idea that the players had planned that gender reveal tells you all you need to know about the state of the place. I said it in my 2020 review rant: The lunatics have the run of the asylum, and they know it.

Boyd has already been fucked off, now Milford, Oates, Joe O, Bird and Glenn all need to be gone by the end of next year, along with any other little shit that likes to act like a peacock without delivering any results (I'm looking at you, Pangai). The worst collection of "senior" players you are ever likely to see.

Who at the club has authority though? It looked like someone in broncos gear was on the phone and then gave Boyd the signal to go for the reveal. They were all in on it.

Who at the club has authority though? It looked like someone in broncos gear was on the phone and then gave Boyd the signal to go for the reveal. They were all in on it.
Yep, this was the Adam Walsh guy 1910 and I were talking about. Read up for more info from 1910 about him.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Morkel
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.