VOTE Darius Boyd vs Billy Slater

Who should be the Maroons fullback for Game II

• Billy Slater

• Darius Boyd

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have to admit QLD made the right call bringing Slater back in.

I don't think Boyd would have been a bad option and we would have still won with him, but Slater's explosive speed really troubled the NSW defence and it was one of the reasons why we won the series.

Hands down Billy everyday of the week. I think Boyd is a fantastic player but in origin if Slater is fit, he's the fullback for sure with Boyd on the wing.

I have to admit QLD made the right call bringing Slater back in.

I don't think Boyd would have been a bad option and we would have still won with him, but Slater's explosive speed really troubled the NSW defence and it was one of the reasons why we won the series.
Billy literally made the difference in Game II, come on. We wouldn't have won that one without him imo.

It's not a comparison between the individuals only, it's more importantly about the combination with the other spine players, much like things were much easier for Munster in game III with Smith, Cronk and Slater there.

Billy is better than Darius. This series proved that. Boyd is still a great player.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.