Darius Boyd

NPK said:
More cliches: "We talked about it during the week" and "Full credit to the boys".
lol, so annoying aye, it grinds my gears how so many players use lame cliches, that's why I love the big dell.

Anonymous person said:
This is why I don't watch or pay any attention to player/manager/coach interviews. They're completely pointless.

Yeh most of them are just pre-scripted jargon but there are a few good ones here and there.

Personally, I think radio interviews when players/coach/etc phone in are the best - usually because they ask open ended questions or just have a discussion in general. Unfortunately though - it is usually the same players... obviosuly the media managers from the clubs choose who to go on... imagine Utai giving a radio interview.... _woohoo_

Sunday Telegraph says that apparently the Dragons players have a competition to see who can give the shortest interview this year.
Probably not true, News Ltd are going out of their way to bash the Dragons the past month or so.

dukey said:
Sunday Telegraph says that apparently the Dragons players have a competition to see who can give the shortest interview this year.
Probably not true, News Ltd are going out of their way to bash the Dragons the past month or so.

at least the have stopped trying to bash us for the time being

Tim Gilbert on Wide World of Sports this morning was saying he can't see what all the drama has been about this week. That every time he has ever interviewed Boyd he has always given mono-syllabic non-answers and that basically Boyd just doesn't give a good interview - last week was nothing different as far has he is concerned.

Why bother with those interviews when the answers are so predictable anyway?

Boyd wasn't too bad when he was being interviewed by Voss when we beat Melbourne in the grand final. And that was his first season in FG IIRC. Not quite the same thing though, but he still gave decent length answers,

In the Sunday Mail, they said people at Broncos HQ weren't surprised with what Boyd did.

Article stated he was know for temper tantrums even when asked on the rare occasion when he was asked to promote the club.

the perfect league player interview includes the following

we are just taking it one week at a time

full credit to the boys we worked hard on it at training this week

just happy to get the 2 points

anyone else heard that boyd asked for a release and wants to go back to qld

I doubt the Broncos would want him back.

rod78 said:
anyone else heard that boyd asked for a release and wants to go back to qld
I certainly don't want him back.... ok maybe I do [icon_razz1

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.