DARREN LOCKYER QUITS

Exactly what I was about to post Rock. Before 12 or not, it had me for a second until I realised what the date was!

The Rock said:
Man some people are pathetic. Even if it was a bit late for the April Fools joke, it was at least funny and within the spirit for the day! [icon_lol1.

How someone can get so worked up about it is totally beyond me.

"worked up" = flaming someone on an interwebs forum? lol

im far from worked up, just enjoy tearing apart stupid ppl's fun.

maybe u meant gUt tho, he did seemed fired up in the PM i received [icon_lol1.

1238657426.jpg

...?

It would have been ok if it was more believable...

The Rock said:
Yeah you're just a shit stirrer, you're a computer hero!

I hear that you're a big, massive pussy in real life. No wonder why you take out your frustrations out in an internet forum.....

michael%20jackson%20gif.gif

The Rock said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
[quote="The Rock":19ssl406]Man some people are pathetic. Even if it was a bit late for the April Fools joke, it was at least funny and within the spirit for the day! [icon_lol1.

I hear that you're a big, massive pussy in real life. No wonder why you take out your frustrations out in an internet forum.....[/quote:19ssl406]

IMG_1540.JPG

The Rock said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
[quote="The Rock":3u8kbzj2]Man some people are pathetic. Even if it was a bit late for the April Fools joke, it was at least funny and within the spirit for the day! [icon_lol1.

I hear that you're a big, massive pussy in real life. No wonder why you take out your frustrations out in an internet forum.....[/quote:3u8kbzj2]

i hear that you're a ****sucker in real life. doesnt mean u cant have fun on an interwebs forum

So, back on topic slightly..

Clicked the link in the quiet surroundings of the uni library, speakers were on full, embarrassment ensued. [icon_lol1.

ethos said:

Clicked the link in the quiet surroundings of the uni library, speakers were on full, embarrassment ensued. [icon_lol1.

LOLZ! Thank cripes my machine was muted!

Coxy said:
ethos said:

LOLZ! Thank cripes my machine was muted!
+1!

The Rock said:
EXACTLY!

So stop being the prick that ruins peoples fun...hypocrite.

But ruining stupid ppl's fun is my fun.... so if i was to not do it, i would be ruining my own fun.

so technically, the only way for me to not be a hypocrite is to actually ruin gUt's fun

icon_thumbs_u

(ducks ban stick)

The Rock said:
EXACTLY!

So stop being the prick that ruins peoples fun...hypocrite.

Didn't you know Rocky? QUEENSLANDER is an internet god. He passes judgement on what is worthy and what is not. Bow down to him.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rookie Alan
  • Skathen
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Bish
  • Painin the Haas
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.