DARREN LOCKYER QUITS

Nashy said:
banstick.jpg

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. the 'hyah' tops it off

its a pet peeve of mine when the april fools day rule is broken, otherwise the whole day would be mayhem (and be honest, who hasnt let someone fool them after midday and waited til they said 'april fools' before turning ti back on them). i didnt plan on this getting this out of hand lol so to gUt i offer a truce.

btw, gUt u did fool me for a second, purely coz u mentioned specifically that u realised it was past 12 so on that part i guess.. congrats? lol

this thread is boring now, anyone wanna have a flame war?

lol april fools :)
Locky can't quit! he must play till he's 40!

They should allow April Fools jokes to go for the entire day FFS. Just so Uni students like me who wake up after 12 (2:30pm today :D) can get in on some of them.

The banstick guys beard is full of win.

Coxy said:
ethos said:
So, back on topic slightly..

Clicked the link in the quiet surroundings of the uni library, speakers were on full, embarrassment ensued. [icon_lol1.

LOLZ! Thank cripes my machine was muted!
Thank cripes I'm using kaspersky anti virus :) It blocked the link lol.

broncospwn said:
Coxy said:
ethos said:

Clicked the link in the quiet surroundings of the uni library, speakers were on full, embarrassment ensued. [icon_lol1.

Why would it block that...

Nashy said:
broncospwn said:
Coxy said:
ethos said:

Why would it block that...
aApparently it's malicious lol, it comes up and tells me blah blah content dectected, I can press ignore and still see it or press block, so i just pressed block cause i knew it was something stupid from the titlebar lol.

I thought this was real for all of about 10 seconds, my heart sank then I scrolled down to Qlders first post pointing out the time then it rose again haha

NEVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN :D

What, the Locky retiring story, or the rick rolling?

Active Now

• Behold
  • Wolfie
  • armchair
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • LittleDavey
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Skyblues87
  • broncs30
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.