OFFICIAL Dave Donaghy Named New Broncos CEO

Yeah Ikin and Kent has that sour grape taste in their mouths

Last edited:
Absolutely NO way Ikin has got the CEO role. Absolutely seething in his comments and general demeanour on Fox tonight with open criticism of the club and organisation as a whole. He was filthy as all hell with all guns blazing.

Welcome aboard Dave!

Yup for sure. Looked pissed at the topic of Brisbane in general.

CM is reporting Ikin has been officially ruled out.

Hahaha pulls out.... I pulled out of marrying Jennifer Lopez too.
See, it's easy to pull out of things that aren't going to happen.

Yep, I was walking down the aisle to Scarlett Johansson, but you know, when I got down to it? it just didn’t seem like the right fit... 😂

Last edited:
We are putting all of our eggs in this basket knowing the Storm have fucked us around for years now. I have no faith that we are going to land Donaghy and we will end up waiting, telling everyone else they haven't got the position and ending up with some nobody that has no idea what he's doing. The fact that we've left it this long, allowing the hole to get deeper and deeper shows those in charge now have no idea what they're doing. It's an embarrassment.

We are putting all of our eggs in this basket knowing the Storm have fucked us around for years now. I have no faith that we are going to land Donaghy and we will end up waiting, telling everyone else they haven't got the position and ending up with some nobody that has no idea what he's doing. The fact that we've left it this long, allowing the hole to get deeper and deeper shows those in charge now have no idea what they're doing. It's an embarrassment.

Maybe they've already landed him, and part of that process now is to announce to other applicants they were no longer successful?

the 2nd choice is reportedly an executive from an ASX top 5 company ... so he won't be a slouch

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosMan
  • Bongo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • johnny plath
  • Midean
  • Jazza
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Rambstien
  • Financeguy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wild Horse
  • Xzei
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Rowdy124
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.