Dave Taylor

Why don't we just do a straight up trade, him for Hannant, I think Hannant is going to the Titans next season anyway, and Taylor would be an awesome replacement, always been a big fan.

8. McGuire
10. Gillett
11. Taylor
12. Thaiday
13. Parker (c)

14. Glenn
15. Kennedy
16. Lowrie
17. Hala

Sah good.

h6DBED11B

yolo, Hook won't take him out of the starting lineup, and I'd prefer Parker at Lock so he can get back to his off-loading ways, Taylor can play a hybrid prop / backrower role anyway.

Why don't we just do a straight up trade, him for Hannant, I think Hannant is going to the Titans next season anyway, and Taylor would be an awesome replacement, always been a big fan.

8. McGuire
10. Gillett
11. Taylor
12. Thaiday
13. Parker (c)

14. Glenn
15. Kennedy
16. Lowrie
17. Hala

Sah good.

g1336812879857853609.jpg

yeah **** it, i'd sign him and dump him on the interchange.

If Wallace and co are only getting 6-10mins, why not give taylor 15-20 a game and let him rip for a small portion?

Guy could be earning Fafita 2015 type money if he could be assed. Has incredible potential to be one of the top tier forwards in the game.

That said, would happily take him for the right price especially if one of our props leaves.

Bennett knows exactly what he is doing. We would be crazy not to go after him.

He would be the best player in the game if he worked a bit harder. But hes a fucking head case. I would still do it, coz the guy can play like a motherfucker when he wants to.

Always had potential, but too inconsistent and lazy for my liking for the money he would be asking and by now he should have had that rubbish out of his game and reach that potential given his been to 3 different clubs. If I was him I'd go talk to Yow Yeh, might be a positive influence on a bloke who needs a kick up the backside if his to ever reach the top of his career.

Last edited:
I thnk coaching has a lot to do with it. He was going great before he left us, was very good at the Rabbits mostly and has turned to powder at the Titans. He is not the only one to do so at the Titans. Zillman was highly rated when he arrived, Kevin Gordon, the two Jordans, Taylor, James should all be guns but they're not. Even Idris wanted out. It amazes me Cartwright is still so safe down there.

Taylor has always been like that, even with us, where he was at his best under Benny.

Last edited:
Bennett did not like his attitude and was quoted saying something quite harsh about it if I recall, that said he fired Walters now he's hired him again

Taylor has always been like that, even with us, where he was at his best under Benny.

I'd say Henjak.

His run in 2009 was sensational and played a huge part in our resurgence. To lose both him & Hunt, our two best performers in the finals, was a massive blow leading into 2010.

Totally Agree with everyone's opinion on the topic. Could be on Dunny-Bill Williams money but seems to have alot of head noise :o_o:

Also i'd be willing to give the big fella another chance, as long as it wasn't too expensive. Maybe incentive based.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • mitch222
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • azza.79
  • porouian
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.