NEWS David Fifita ‘locked in a Bali jail cell’ after alleged assault

“His hands are balled into fists. I was hit on the right cheek. He had stopped, wanted to attack again. He (didn’t) say anything. I had never met him (before) I had problems with him. After being beaten, I went inside (the club,” Mr Irawan said.

Mr Irawan alleged that the man who him appeared “drunk”.

He said was shocked when Fifita, who was leaving La Favela on a motorbike taxi, allegedly punched him on the right cheek.

He also alleged that Fifita tried to jump from the motorbike to punch him again but was prevented from doing so by the bike rider.

Very good chance this is grossly exaggerated.

Club shouldn't give him a single week. **** the NRL. Dock his pay or something instead.

NAS got a joke 3 weeks that only the Kiwis were punished by.

I dunno, if you've got enough cash to bribe your way out of trouble a corrupt judicial system sounds pretty useful.

Exactly!
....personally, I welcome corruption. If you have the coin in places like Indo, Thailand, P.I.....it can get you out of most misdemeanour situations.
[automerge]1573381695[/automerge]
I thought I read last week that Fafifita's Mum is being his handler. Where the **** is she in all this??

Last edited:
Th
If it looks like a Fifita, acts like a Fifita, and dog shots a bloke on holidays like a Fifita.......
You can say i was over the top, but i think the Broncos need to drop the hammer on anyone stepping out of line after the season we just had.
The culture that used to draw the very best talent to the Broncos is dead.
It needs to be revived.
Start by firing anyone that plays up.

There is a big difference between having a bad night on the grog at home, or your local, but in another country, that is known for both their corruption and particularly severe treatment of foreign offenders is stupidity on another level.
Too much. Honestly if this is as bad as he gets as a young bloke we have raised him right. Who hasn’t spent a couple of nights in lockup? Being in Bali and ruining his holiday and the media coverage and the flogging from his mother and I don’t think the Broncos need to do much. The club can play good cop and everything’s cool.

Last edited:
I still cannot get over the reactions of posters on this site! The feigned outrage! The name calling! When will people learn to stop, think, obtain the facts and then and only then type a response?
But where is the fun in that?

Pretty big learning moment for Fifita about life in general.

Th

Too much. Honestly if this is as bad as he gets as a young bloke we have raised him right. Who hasn’t spent a couple of nights in lockup? Being in Bali and ruining his holiday and the media coverage and the flogging from his mother and I don’t think the Broncos need to do much. The club can play good cop and everything’s cool.
Hmmmm I've never spend a couple of nights in lockup.
Because I don't slap security guards. Because everyone goes to Bali and get locked up. It's part of the experience.[emoji19]

That picture is piss funny, it’s just like that time you had to shake and make up with your annoying little fat cousin after kicking his ass so he went and had a cry and told on you.
Google Thai Pointing Pictures if you want to see funny arrest photos. Every time someone has stolen or murdered someone they do a photo op where the offender points at the murder weapon or object they’ve stolen. Or the police pointing at the offender to shame them. Reminds me of that

Active Now

• Astro
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • Hoof Hearted
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Mustafur
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • Santa
  • Redux
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.