David Hala

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Can't confirm it but have heard on another forum he was operated on last week for a bulging disc in his back. At least a 2 month recovery, a shame too because he looks like a real good option for the 17 this year.

Yeh a shame, he was fantastic towards the end of the year in the under 20's last year. BroncoMatt won't be happy either, big blow for the Dolphins!!

From all reports he should be ready to go by Round 1 icon_thumbs_u

Well thats great news Broncomatt, his the type of forward that I reckon we will need to do well.

does anybody know if David hala's father name is the same as his; David Hala, I'm trying to get in touch with him as we went to the same school in NZ, his dad is around 44 years old, I know he has two sons but I'm not sure if thsi david is one of them.

NO! That is so disappointing. Lingwoodock and now Hala getting serious injuries. I hope they can recover well because I rate them both highly. Theres a reason Hala is my avatar. :P

lyn said:
NO! That is so disappointing. Lingwoodock and now Hala getting serious injuries. I hope they can recover well because I rate them both highly. Theres a reason Hala is my avatar. :P

You realise this thread is like, 4 months old...and Hala has been playing for Redcliffe? :P

echo842 said:
does anybody know if David hala's father name is the same as his; David Hala, I'm trying to get in touch with him as we went to the same school in NZ, his dad is around 44 years old, I know he has two sons but I'm not sure if thsi david is one of them.

Nope it's not David - It's an islander name. and I think there are 4 Hala boys

Or... is he another player that gets talked up as being shit hot in either U20's or Qcup and turns about to be a steaming pile of shit like most of the others?

Nashy said:
Or... is he another player that gets talked up as being shit hot in either U20's or Qcup and turns about to be a steaming pile of shit like most of the others?
You mean like how Lyn talked up Matt Gillett? He hasn't turned out much good has he

not a good injury to have at that age. high risk of recurrance on those types of injuries too.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Stix
  • Galah
  • Bish
  • broncoscope
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • Swordfish
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.