Day of Locky's last regular season game?

Both 2nd and 3rd play on the Saturday. So I think it is either 6:30 or 8:30 Saturday for our home final.

Once positions on the ladder are finalised/official then it will be 1v8 2v7 3v6 4v5 with 1-4 having home games.

It will be millimetre perfect, that's for sure.

Either way Broncos home final will be Saturday night.

4 vs 5 is on Friday
3 vs 6 is Saturday at 6.30
2 vs 7 is Saturday at 8.30
1 vs 8 is Sunday at 4pm

Mental note: Read the last page of the thread so as not to post the same info 2 others did. LOLZ

I'm definitely going to try and get tickets to the final. it's moments like these i should've signed up to be a member. I'm going to get myself a membership for christmas this year.

Mental note: Read the last page of the thread so as not to post the same info 2 others did. LOLZ
Wouldn't happen if you went to 40 post per page. Everything is better at 40ppp.

edit:
I see that 80ppp is now available. I take back the good things I said about 40.

So i might have tickets for 2 Adults and a child for sale.... My sister has pulled out.

I may be interested in buying the two adult tickets if you can't find anyone. Not the child though, I don't have a blue card.

how the **** should it have been worded? can someone from the "School of BHQ" fill me in?

Tickets for two adults and a child?

Active Now

• Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Behold
  • Swordfish
  • mrslong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • The Strapper
  • peter09
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.