Day of Locky's last regular season game?

Blame my eldest for being born on September 4

Honest question.. can I have your ticket if you don't go?

Seeing as I know the folks who you sit with, plus I'll reimburse you also.

The vultures are circling. :wink: :haha:

I am not going. Saving my money for a trip to Sydney to visit ANZ Stadium to watch the Broncos play in the big one...

Yeah I bought a couple of grand final seats in the club members pre-sale a few weeks ago. Great seats on half way about 20 rows from the fence. A nice little insurance policy should we make it that far. And if not - will sell them off and get my money back.

Honest question.. can I have your ticket if you don't go?

Seeing as I know the folks who you sit with, plus I'll reimburse you also.

No worries. May not know until late in the piece though

Apparently they are letting the fans onto the field at full-time.

Now I really wish I was going to the game.

Just checked on ticketek and there are still some single seats left, I'm contemplating going along and being a nigel.

Will be a great occasion.

Apparently they are letting the fans onto the field at full-time.

yeah now i too wish i had gotten tickets.

there will be no ground left for the finals the following week. every man and his dog will rip off a piece of turf to mark the moment! haha

That would be awesome. Like what the Bulldogs did for Hazem El Masri in his last game and they took a full crowd shot with Hazem in the middle.

It would be awesome to get a picture of Lockyer with 50,000 people surrounding him all hailing the king!

any ideas when the first final will be. how is it worked out when teams will play?

Once positions on the ladder are finalised/official then it will be 1v8 2v7 3v6 4v5 with 1-4 having home games.

It will be millimetre perfect, that's for sure.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Tim K
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • marw
  • teampjta
  • broncsgoat
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.