DCE for Game III?

LOL Mbye being mentioned is hilarious.

Can probably close this thread.

Walters just named 4 potential replacements if Thurston & Milford are out, in order - Morgan, Munster, Norman, Mbye.

DCE is wellll down the pecking order.
I'm thinking kevvie was just going through his 5/8 options more than anything i.e. not his halves options. DCE is a halfback not a 6

I think Norman is our best option if JT misses out and no Milf. Just need him to show some form. Munster to center and Morgan to stay as utility.

I think dce should be 7 next year if Cronk goes.

As much as I'm a fan I tend to agree we shouldnt put him into 5/8th for a decider. He isnt a 5/8

I'd go with Ben Hunt in the 6 with Cameron Munster in the centres for Darius Boyd.

Munster at 5/8 is logical. That would be a complete spine that knows each other very well. Centre gagai and oats back to wing.

DCE for Game III?

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Thinking outside the box, will Walters want the best 17 or will he try and stick with positions.?

EG Smith played a lot of link play in game 2, could he play 6 and Jake Friend play 9?

Munster at 6 is the obvious choice but it's a big call to throw a debutante into a decider at 6. We are not spoiled for choice, Hunt is out of form, Norman surely is not an option at this level ATM, Milford is out and DCE it seems is out of favour altogether.

Another change I think is possible is Sam coming back for Glasby. He's had his kick in the arse and bringing him back for a swansong at Lang Park would provide him with the chance to lift one more time.

I reckon DCE is a logical choice & don't forget JT is a halfback. Push Morgan to centre, keeps the others in their positions, Munster to 14, won't throw him to the wolves on debut.
I'd like to see Oates on the wing but can't see Holmes getting dropped

What about Alf? He already plays half a game anyway.

His support play when McGuire busted thru on Wednesday night was first class .. it's still in the old boys blood ...was bloody funny

You'd have to go:

4. Gagai
5. Oates
6 Munster

15. Thaiday

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dazza 92
  • bazza
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.