NEWS Dearden a ray of light on a gloomy weekend

Point of trivia: Hunt was the only member of the toilet tag team trio not to be made captain:

Probably the only one who would have been a good leader on the field. None of them should ever have become captain though in an ideal world.

Lol enjoy the lockup Hayne you f**king sloop. Hang your 2 Dally M's up on the wall, maybe it will make the cuddle less....invasive.

Why do you post the exact same thing to different message boards?

Does anyone else do that though? Write up a message on a topic and then copy and paste it to wherever else they post?

I've seen some posts from here pop up verbatim on Reddit. Strikes me as odd is all.

Does anyone else do that though? Write up a message on a topic and then copy and paste it to wherever else they post?

I've seen some posts from here pop up verbatim on Reddit. Strikes me as odd is all.

No but most my posts are stolen from the drunk old fella at the pub who has no idea about footy but acts like an expert.

edit: no, not Gordon Tallis.

Last edited:
Dani levi looked pretty crisp for the devils. Was deceptive with his work from dummy half which led to a try and try assist.

I would rather him as a back up than luke.

Dani levi looked pretty crisp for the devils. Was deceptive with his work from dummy half which led to a try and try assist.

I would rather him as a back up than luke.
Luke who?

I only go to LU to troll

Active Now

• ostin86
  • Fatboy
  • davidp
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Tmac
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Manifesto
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • Jazza
  • bert_lifts
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.